Chapter 18 (Part 2)

A/N: I know in Yusei's story it was three parts and I will make this three parts too. I'm tired and school has been draining me. I know my plan said this story might be longer but I'm just going to make it the same length as the other three.

Previously on Jack Atlas x Reader........

A male spirit-like figure flew towards the seven of you and he said, "Hello pathetic humans!" "Him again? I thought you took him down already." "That was Phobetor, Amores. This is Zaros, the definition of creepy, cruel and evil." "He's weird." Zaros remarks, "By the way, it seems as your friends are angry at you." You turn around and gasp. This is just like the nightmare. Their eyes are almost unrecognizable. What happened to them? Zaros cackles, "Goodbye human!"

Zaros proposed, "Why don't we make this more interesting, hmm? If we win, your friends shall perish before you." That snake. You hear another male voice say, "Now now, Zaros. I thought this would be my fight." "He must be the leader of the shadow spirits." The male spirit bows, "Yes of course, your greatness. You may take over, oh lord of darkness." "What a creep." You saw that everyone else was facing against you. Everyone. What happened to you all? Why now?

You were taken aback by the sudden outcome of this. Jack, Yusei, everyone. You had be strong, you couldn't break now. "Y/N, let's fight this guy!" "Yeah Y/N, let's grill this guy until he learns his lesson!" "You all seem eager about this fight. I'm counting on you all." "You got it!" "I'm going to show this creep!" You heard two other voices, "Y/N!" You became confused, "Mina? Trudge? What are you doing here? It's too dangerous!" Mina replied, "We came here as soon as we both saw that light." Trudge asked, "Why is everyone else on the other side?" You said, "They're possessed, they've become the enemy's puppets. I can't do anything else but fight them." That's all I can do. Mina and Trudge said in unison, "Good luck." You nod.

Veiyan faced you as well as your bewitched friends. "Their marks are gone! What happened to them?" "I don't know, the darkness has taken over their minds." "We can do this Y/N!" You saw that you were facing all your friends plus the enemy. That's seven against one. Veiyan said, "Shall we begin, mortal?" You think, "Don't worry guys, I'll get us out of this mess." You both say, "Let's duel!" You suddenly saw all the Signer dragons on the field. Your eyes widen, "Why are all the dragons on the field all at once?" Veiyan answers, "Your friends and I play as one, human!" He's using everyone's deck including his own. You remark, "Is that how you torture someone? By using their own cards against them? You sicken me." Veiyan replied, "You can begin mortal. I'd like to see what you have in store for me." You answer, "Gladly." What am I going to do? He probably already knows my unique duelling style. You continue, "I place two monsters in defense mode and end my turn with two cards face down to finish." "I hope your plan works." "I hope so too." "We believe in you, Y/N." "I can hear the spirits crying." "It's okay. They'll be alright." Veiyan retorts, "What a pathetic attempt! Ancient Fairy Dragon attack!" The dragon didn't move and Veiyan growls, "I said attack!" Ancient Fairy Dragon suddenly appeared by your side instead. Veiyan yells, "You stupid dragon!" "Are you alright, child?" "Why didn't you attack me?" "I know Luna's mind is not in her control but I feel that you should be possessing my card, this spirit. This dark shadow shouldn't come near my claws." You saw that the other dragons were still with him. Dark Magician Girl hid behind Ancient Fairy Dragon, "Red Dragon Archfiend doesn't look so happy." Veiyan said, "It is my move, mortal!" You gulp in response. Ancient Fairy Dragon noticed and said, "Calm down, child. Your mind is in a bit of a state of shock. Stay calm or else the darkness will consume you." Dark Magician agreed, "She is right, milady. Please try to calm down." You begin to calm down after they point it out. Veiyan went on, "I summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon to the field in attack position! Next, I'm going to use your friend's Debris Dragon to tune my other dragon! Come to the field, Star Eater!" Now I can't activate card effects...that's not good! You were scrambling to think of another plan. Veiyan declared, "I am the king of darkness! Now I summon another Red-Eyes Black Dragon to the field. Star Eater, take down her first monster! Now Red-Eyes, take over for Star Eater!"

Mina became worried, "As long as that Star Eater is on the field, Y/N has to play defense." Trudge responds, "I hope she has a plan, Mina. If she doesn't, then this isn't going to end well at all."

I wish that Star Eater would just disappear right now. With it on the field, I can't activate Blue Dragon or Red Sparrow Summoner's abilities. How am I going to approach this? You had to think of something but what? You heard Trudge say, "Hey Y/N! You can do this! Think outside your normal strategy!" "If I may, milady?" "What is it, Dark Magician?" "Look at your hand for a moment." You did so and realized what he meant. I have three tuner monsters in my hand but how can I use them? I also have Amores here but I can't use her! You heard Veiyan remark, "You are lucky because I am done for now, pathetic human." How am I going to defeat him?

Yusei and the others groan in pain. Akiza rubs her head, "Where are we? What's happening right now?" Yusei looked around and asked, "Hey guys, doesn't this place seem way too familiar?"

You heard Veiyan ask, "What's wrong? Is my dragon too scary for you?" "I'm going to kill him!" "Calm down." "He's just so annoying." You looked through our hand once more before you drew another card. Amores, Effect Veiler, Eccentric Boy, Tuned Magician, Ancient Rules, Fiendish Chain— hang on a second! You said, "I activate the Fiendish Chain trap! I can choose one effect monster and not only is the monster's effects negated, it can't attack! I'm choosing Star Eater as my target!" Veiyan became surprised at the sudden move you had made. You continue, "I summon Amores of Prophecy to the field! You remember her ability so I'm not going to repeat myself. I call forth Tuned Magician to the field to keep Amores company, now I place one card face down to end my turn."

Trudge became confused, "Why didn't Y/N bring Empyrean Rose Dragon to the field?" Mina answers, "I think that Y/N knew that it might be a risky move to synchro summon so she left it to later."  Trudge said, "I hope that she has a plan Mina, if she doesn't then we'll all pay the price."

You heard Yusei's possessed voice speak, "Poor little wench! You can't accept the fact that we are the true leaders of this world!" You clenched your fists, as tears were threatening to fall. You heard Jack's inhuman voice add, "Your lover will never care for you like he did when he was a pathetic soul of light, he is now where he truly belongs: with the shadow spirits!" You reply, "Leave them out of this, Veiyan! They don't deserve to suffer in your hands!" Jack gave you a smile but it wasn't the one that you loved. It was full of hate and anger. He replied back, "Sorry little wench, that will never be possible. Your friends can't hear you!" You saw Red Dragon Archfiend and heard Jack's voice, "Go Red Dragon Archfiend!"

To be continued......