Ripped to Shreds

You got out of the plane and you two were completely astounded by the amount of people waiting for you. Well, for Taemin. There were several guards holding the fans back. You must admit, you weren't that crazy... Some of the things you heard, could never be unheard. The fans cries ranged from a simple, "OPPA!" to an insane attempt to break through the guards' barrier to reach Taemin.

You were happily surprised at how well Taemin handled the pressure and stress. He merely shrugged it off and kept walking, avoiding eye contact with everyone at all costs. Somehow, fans always found ways of getting to their idols...

Finally, you were out of the airport, and felt relatively safe. Now to get a taxi to school.

It was midday, so you would arrive at school around lunch time. Taemin began to yawn, he was very jet-lagged.

"What time is it?" He asked groggily.

"It's only 12pm, Taemin, you can't go to sleep yet! Sometimes I do wonder how you cope with your busy schedules if you can barely deal with one flight to America!" You were buzzing with excitement.

All you got was a tired groan from Taemin before getting in the taxi.

"Do you think anyone will recognise me at your school?" Taemin worried.

"No, I don't know anyone who's into k-pop that much... Sorry!" You laughed.

"No! It's a good thing!"He sounded relieved.

"But I can't promise that the girls won't freak out over you.."

"What do you mean?" Taemin said, tilting his head to one side.

"Are you kidding me? Girls are going to go mental just if you glance at them! They'll fall head over heels for your good looks and your charms!" You giggled

"Don't flatter me so much. Anyway, I hate people who judge others on their looks..."

"Me too," You nodded your head in agreement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, this is it. I hope people don't bother you too much.." You sighed.

"It's fine, I'm looking forward to meeting your friends! I want to find out as much as I can from them!" Taemin smiled mischievously.

"Maybe bringing you to school wasn't such a good idea," You sighed again, glancing nervously over your shoulder.

Someone was waving at you, which made you shrink down into your hoodie. You quickly turned around to face Taemin, who was waving back at them.

"What are you doing?!!? You're encouraging them to come over here??!" You whispered intensely.

"What?! They seem nice, and it's only one person!"

Taemin looked over your shoulder, grinned and snapped back to look at you with a serious expression on his face. "Wh- AHH!" You screamed.

"HA! Stop screaming so loud you retard!"

"HEY! That's not very nice.. And it's not nice to scare people from behind either! What are you doing here anyway Absy? I thought you left this school!" You retorted, while Taemin was still laughing uncontrollably. It felt weird speaking English after your time in Korea.

"I did, but I'm broke, so I can't pay the school fees - SO NOW I'M BACK IN THIS SHITE HOLE," She sounded angry...

Taemin had stopped laughing, and was trying to understand what you were saying.