CHAPTER TWO: Mischief Managed

Later on, after Fred and George fun with pranking Ron was over, the twins and I went to the compartment I had abandoned earlier because the one we had just been in was becoming too crowded. I sat down on one side of the compartment and Fred and George sat on the other side next to each other. 

"So, who should we prank next, George?" Fred asked stroking his prank suitcase which had 'Weasley and Weasley' in gold fancy font, the case was slightly battered from where it was carried around all the time but I liked it. It showed their personality incredibly well. 

"I don't know...we haven't pranked Snape for a while," George suggested, raising his eyebrow then looking at me mischievously as if to say 'you want to help prank your dad?' I didn't know what to do though, Fred and George were my best friends but Snape was my father... 

"George?" I asked frowning but also smiling.

"Yes?" He replied trying to look innocent.

"What are you going to do to my dad?"

"Well, you'll see soon amateur prankster, Lucy!" Fred laughed, trying to sound mysterious.

"Hey!" I said pretending to be annoyed. "I'm just as good at pranking as you too!" 

The train ride lasted for a bit longer, I went and got changed into my Hogwarts robes. I only slipped on the white long sleeved shirt, a just above the knees skirt, knee high socks, my Gryffindor tie and a pair of ankle boots.

I went back into the compartment where Fred and George were and sat down, they too were in their Hogwarts uniform but it looked a little small now, both the arms on their school jumpers were too short and their shirts were un-tucked; they both looked so messy. But what was the point in buying new uniform when they only had one year left? 

"Someone made an effort," I nodded at their clothes, they looked at each other smirked as if this was going to be the last year they would ever rebel. 

"Yes we did. We call it 'last year at Hogwarts and we don't care'," Fred winked, giving his brother a high five. They would forever be companions in pranking. 

"Fair enough, it sucks though this will be the last time we see both of you every day, I think everyone's going to miss your pranks. Nobody will ever replace you two!" I pointed out a little sadly.

"No because me and Fred are the best pranksters Hogwarts have ever seen. But we do still thank Messers Moony, Padfoot, Wormtail and Prongs. We could not have done it without their map."

"Are you talking about the Marauders map? Because doesn't Harry have it now?" I asked a bit confused. 

"Yes he does, we gave it to him, we felt that his needs were greater than ours," Fred shrugged. "Besides, it was a good thing to do. We know it back to front and didn't need it anymore." 

"That's so sweet of you guys," I admitted in a tone of awe. 

Suddenly the train pulled up at Hogsmeade station and everyone hopped off of the train. Me, Fred and George got in one of the carriages and it set off to the castle, pulling itself as always. Soon we were all in the Great Hall again, we sat down at the Gryffindor table and waited for the first years to come through and be sorted into one of the four houses.

McGonagall walked through the Great Hall doors with a scroll in her hands and a bunch of scared first years trailing behind her nervously, they looked around at all the tables. When they made it to the front McGonagall called out their names individually and the sorting hat sorted them into their houses.