~Chapter forty one: TheHalfBloodPrincess~

"HOW COULD YOU!" I yelled into his face, it was almost midnight outside, the sun was no where in sight. Harry was on the floor and my victim was standing tall above me 

"Lucy! Stay out of this!" He hissed 

"NO! HOW COULD YOU DAD! I TRUSTED YOU! YOU KILLED ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT WIZARDS OF OUR TIME! OH WAIT! DID I SAY KILLED? I MEANT MURDERED!" I screamed "HARRY IS RIGHT! YOU ARE A COWARD!" 

"Lucy! Later! - " dad protested, but Harry saw the oppurtunity, he got out his wand and aimed it at dad 

"Sectumsempra!" He yelled, but dad blocked the spell just in time 

"Trying to use my own spells against me Potter?" Dad questioned, and Harry gave him a quizzical look, "yes, I am the Half-Blood Prince" he sneered putting away his wand and strutting off into the forbidden forest with a bunch of weirdos (whom liked to be known as death eaters.) I grabbed Harry's hand and helped him up 

"You alright Fawn?" Harry asked

"No..." I whimpered, Harry put an arm around me and we walked towards the crowd of people which were out of view of the scene which just happened. Harry gazed sadly at Dumbledore's motionless body, but then followed me into the crowd. Professor McGonagall held up her wand so it was pointing towards the dark mark which had been conjured by Bellatrix Lestrange. 

Before long everybody had copied McGonagall and the dark mark was starting to evaporate. Soon the news would go around about my father and I would have to go into hiding, due to the fact I would be known as the murderers daughter... 

"Come on Fawn, lets go to a fireplace so we can get you to Weasley's wizard wheezes" Harry whispered in my ear, before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the castle. We climbed many staircases until we reached what used to be Umbridge's office (it was now cluttered with my dad's things and also the walls weren't pink and covered in pictures of kittens...) 

"So i'm using floo to get to the shop?" I asked, it seemed obvious to others but to me everything was coming in slow at the moment 

"Yeah, i'll have your things packed up as soon as possible and sent to you. Just tell Fred you'll need to stay for a while, i'm sure he won't mind" 

"What if he takes it the wrong way? What if he calls me the murderers daughter?" I panicked forgetting my boyfriends real personality as I picked up a few photographs from dad's desk which had me in. 

"He won't, just trust me. Now walk into the fireplace, take some floo powder and say clearly 'Weasley's wizard wheezes' and say it CLEARLY like I said because you don't want to end up in the wrong place!" 

I stepped into the fireplace, clutching the photographs I had for dear life. I grabbed some floo powder out of the pot Harry was now holding and opened my mouth to speak 

"Weasley's wizard wheezes!" I squeaked and dropped the powder into the fireplace, and suddenly I was being whisked off to a distant place... 

Fred's point of view 

"So the extendable ears are doing pretty good, what about the filbusters fireworks? Or do we need to drop them?" George asked me as I was packing up some things that the customers had dropped (me and George were just about to leave) 

"No, no, I don't think we should drop the fireworks. Even if they aren't selling I still want to keep them because they bring back good memories!" I laughed sitting behind my desk and straightening up a picture of Lucy and me. Oh how I longed to see her... 

"Yeah your right, those fireworks rule! So what about the telescopes?" 

"We sold about ten of those today! Good service"