~Chapter thirty five: Myrtle's secret~

"Divination has got to be the worst subject ever!" Harmony moaned. 

Because it was now break me and Harmony were sat on one of the stone benches in the Transfiguration courtyard, moaning and gossiping about certain things (how boring divination is e.t.c) 

"I know! This year I am going to fail my divination O.W.L on purpose. Dad won't be impressed but I don't care, as long as I get a good grade in potions and defence against the dark arts I don't care." 

"I thought you didn't like defence against the dark arts?" 

"I don't" I sighed "but my dad is aiming for that job and he wants me to get an outstanding O.W.L on it." 

"Hey guys!" Louise smiled walking over with Hermione who yet again had her nose in a book 

"Hey Louise!" Me and Harmony chorused 

"Are you two getting along alright?" Hermione asked 

"We're getting along just fine!" I laughed, uh-oh...Here comes Fred with George, and Harmony is yet again lost in Fred's eyes...

"Hey Lucy!" Fred grinned giving me a hug from behind

"Hey Fred!" I giggled

"Are you two going out?" Harmony asked

"Hell yeah!" Fred grinned perching next to me on the end of the bench

"Oh..." Harmony muttered

"What lesson have you just had Fred?" Louise asked as Fred pulled out his suitcase full of inventions

"Free period, I couldn't be bothered to fill that period in" he shrugged taking out a sweet in a colourful wrapper

"What on earth is that?!" I asked looking at the sweet and sneering

"Nosebleed noughat!" Fred beamed handing it my way "try it!"

"Er I- I - er have to um leave..." I stuttured getting up and heading towards moaning Myrtles bathroom.

"What's up with Fawn?" I heard George ask behind me, I felt like I was going to be sick. NoseBLEED noughat, I can't stand blood...I finally reached the outside of Myrtles bathroom and stepped inside. I clutched my stomach and raced into a cubicle where I emptied my guts.

"What's wrong with you?" I shrieky voice said behind me, I turned around and saw Mrytle (I was looking as pale as her!)   

"Oh, I saw blood, and when I see it I sort of feel ill, it's either I throw up or faint" I shrugged stepping out of the cubicle and Myrtle followed me

"Rather peculiar having a fear of blood isn't it?" Mrytle asked

"Not really, i've always had a sort of fear of blood..."

"That's OK I guess..." Mrytle sighed then hummed to herself floating here and there, but then her head snapped up, she turned around and looked at me "are you Severus Snape's daughter?" 

"Yeah I am" and Mrytle chuckled "what?"

"I remember Severus from when he was at school, he was very hard working you know. But someone always seemed to distract him from his work. One certain young lady..."

"Who, Myrtle?" I rush of excitment and curiousity rushed over me.  

"I don't I couldn't remember her name..." It seemed to me that Myrtle was lying and she wanted me to do something for her 

"Please tell me Myrtle! I really want to know!" I pleaded as she perched on one of the high windowsills 

"I will tell you on one condition..." She smirked 

"Yes anything!"

"You become my friend and you visit me every break and after dinner! Because that is what good friend do!"

"And how long will I have to do this?"

"Until I say I trust you" she smiled    

"Very well I muttered...Do you want me to stay with you now?" 

"If that's alright with you?" She sighed, she moved down from the window sill and stood in front of me 

"Your very much like your father you know" she smiled evilly studying me 

"Er thanks." 

"Not in a bad way, appearence wise, and you seem smart like him. Now who might be your mother?" She asked circling me 

"I don't know, that's why I want to know who that girl was who my dad liked, because that could maybe be my mother" 

"It could? I doubt it though, she married someone else, and she has also got a son" 

"Oh alright then, but i'm still curious" 

Just then the bell rang, I waved gooddbye to my er new friend and departed to my next lesson. 

"Nice work Snape! Now remember that firebolt can do very sharp turns even the slightest movement can take it round the sharpest of bends!" Angelina called at me on the quidditch pitch. 

It was now the end of lessons and I was now zooming around the quidditch pitch on my firebolt, I was just about learning to use it and I was trying to catch the snitch while Fred and George chased bludgers, Ron practiced blocking bludgers and Alica, Katie and Angelina chased quaffles. 

"Thanks Angie!" I called as I dashed after the snitch once again, the wind rushed through my hair just like I had imagined it to.

"WATCH OUT LUCY!" Fred called as a bludger headed my way, I ducked quickly and Fred chased after it. 

I then saw a glint of gold, I chased after it zooming across towards the goal posts rapidly. I reached out my hand and closed it around the snitch. I hopped off of my broom (I was close to the ground) and did another one of my stupid victory dances.

"Nice one Fawn!" George beamed as he and Fred landed perfectly on the pitch carrying their brooms I bought for them.

"Thanks!" I smiled showing them the snitch which was waving it's wings helplessly

"Your pretty good at this you know!" Fred smiled taking the snitch from me and handing it to Angelina to put back in the trunk because it was just about time for the feast to begin.

"That's nice of you to say that!" I blushed as we walked to the changing room

"I know" he said casually placing his broom to the side as I went behind one of the curtains and changed and he did the same. I put my broom back in my bag and headed up the the great hall with Fred and George. 

But little did I know Harmony Malfoy was hiding in the stands, and to top that off Angelina was giving me and Fred evil glares...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey! Just a quick note from me! I understand that you want to know who my mum is! BUT if you do know or think you know please keep your opinion to yourself for the time being because I want others to read the book who are not sure. 

Many Thanks 

TheHalfBloodPrincess x