CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: 12 Grimmauld Place

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE

"Come along now everybody! We need to get back to headquarters!" Mrs Weasley finally announced after the scene between Snape and Tonks.

"If it wasn't for Remus, Molly, Snape would be in a headlock on the ground!" Tonks snarled still trying to free herself from Remus, Feed and George laughed at this but Mrs Weasley glared at them, they fell into silence.

"Now everyone grab your trunks! We shall be apparating!" All the adults scuttled around trying to pick up the childrens trunks apart from Fred and George's. George quickly picked it up to avoid anyone seeing the inventions.

When everyone had hold of their belongings each adult took one of the childrens hands and apparated. The twins apparated themselves holding on tightly to their inventions. A moment later all found ourselves outside the Order of the Phoenix headquarters, where just inside in the hallway a little black dog was pacing.

"Sirius!" Breathed Harry excited at the fact he was going to see his godfather again, there was a bit of barking from inside and Remus led everyone into the hallway.

The black dog that had been pacing was now standing upright in human form speaking warmly to Harry. Ron made his way into the kitchen and with a wave of Sirius's wand the trunks vanished to upstairs.

"So what about that girl of Snape's? Is she coming?" Sirius asked looking over the heads of others, looking to see if he could see Lucy herself.

"She isn't coming Sirius," said Mrs Weasley giving Fred a weak smile before turning back to Sirius.

'Has mum guessed I'm dating Lucy?' Fred wondered as George ran his trunk upstairs.

"Severus took her home, it was as though he was refusing for her to come to Headquarters. I don't see why he kept her there because he's going to be visiting here every day for meetings!" Tonks huffed and breezed into the kitchen, Remus following faithfully behind.

"That's a shame...say, does Snape's girl look like him?" Sirius asked with curiosity to anyone who would listen.

"I didn't see her up close I — " Molly began but Fred spoke up.

"Not at all." Fred interrupted.

"She dodged a bullet there, certainly," Sirius laughed but Molly gave him a look and he silenced.

"Kreacher does not wish for a filthy half breed to enter the noble house of Black, what would poor mistress say?" A voice croaked from below, Fred looked down and saw a house elf, it was Kreacher. Everyone but Hermione despised him.

"SHUT UP KREACHER!" Sirius and Fred yelled in unison, everyone looked at Fred a bit surprised, he shrugged

"Blood status is irrelevant," he huffed and made his way upstairs to join George.

*

After lunch the knock at the door came.

Sirius' mothers portrait subsequently began to scream.

Sirius growled and dashed upstairs, forcing the curtains to close and muttering things like: 'we have told people not to knock!' and 'I wish that old hag would shut up, just for once!'

Meanwhile Tonks dashed to the door and found Snape standing there, a classic sneer etched upon his features.

"Watch out, wind will change and your face will stay like that," Tonks opened the door wider.