a big oppurtunity

'Aisha! Its its...the... M..Manjeeth Hegde! Am I dreaming?!' I whispered to my roommate. 'Who's Manjeeth Hegde?' She said. I glared at her. 'I am manjeeth Hegde. A filmmaker. I saw this young lady here, fight with a goon. And I want to make a deal with you.' He said. My mouth hung open, next to me Aisha whispered 'wow! Congrats Priya!' my mouth was still open. 'Join me in the Lakeview cafè , once you're done.' He said and smiled at me and walked out. 'Come on! Priya move! Don't just stand there! Move!' Aisha nudged me. I jumped and then we both hurried out of the shop. 'Sit.' He said and I and Aisha sat down.

'Coffee?' He asked. 'Yes please.' Aisha said and I nodded. 'So, what is your Ambition Priya?' He asked me. 'How do you know my name?' I asked. 'Its on your backpack. So, what is your ambition, Priya?' He asked me. 'I want to be an actress.' I said. 'Perfect! Would you like to star in my next movie?" he asked. "what-?" i gasped. "i said--" he began to repeat whatever he said, but i interrupted him. "i heard what you said! but why do you want me to star in your film? you're after all, the greatest director in bollywood! then why me?" i asked, hesitantly. "i see that you have got potential for an actress. i saw how you fought off that guy. and my next movie, is based on powerful girls. so, tell me, would you like to star in my next movie?" he said. "yes!!!!! eeeeee!!!" i screamed. "okay! i get it you're not very enthusiastic." he said, laughing. i also laughed and Aisha also laughed. "so, this is my phone number. i'll have someone call you in the evening to let you know about the details! congrats again!" he said and he gave me a small slip of paper.