at the movies

'Pia?!'
'Aarush?!'
'You here?!'
'Wait, you two know each other?' This time it was me and Alia who spoke together. 'Yeah. Aarush here is my business partner.' Pia said. 'What?!' I asked. Aarush turned his coal black eyes towards me. And I could make out what he was conveying: shut up. 'My company is Aarush's biggest client. And so we have met many times in business meetings!' Pia explained. 'How does she know Pia?!' I heard Aarush snap. 'duh. Pia didi is Priya's elder sister!' Alia whispered. Aarush let out an angry snort. I seemed to notice that everyone around us seemed to be enjoying our little world war III I blushed profusely, and thankfully Farhan stepped in. 'Hi Alia! How are you?!' He hugged her and she seemed to be confused. 'Who're you?' She asked. 'Farhan!' He mocked hurt. She laughed and patted him on the arm..'anyways, Priya, your hometown, so you tell us! What's good here?' Farhan asked me.. 'Um we could go visit Laalbagh. But I suggest its better we go in the morning. But for now, let's just go for a movie.' I said. 'I suggest Tamasha.' I added. Everyone groaned. 'No way, we're going to watch Prem Ratan Dhan Payo!' Said the girls. 'We're watching Spectre!' The boys grinned at each other. 'Oh...so I have to go alone to the movie?!' I pouted. Farhan smiled at me. 'I'll come with you!' He said and I smiled back. We both walked towards the ticket counter, laughing remembering our school days. 'Two tickets for Tamasha.' I said and I handed him the money.

I sat down on the seat, and Farhan sat next to me. 'So, Priya, do you have any boyfriend?' Farhan asked. 'No. Why? Line maar rahe ho mujhpe? (Are you flirting with me?)' I smirked at him. 'Nahin. Nahin..... Aise hi. Waise, tumhaari film bahut acchi thi! (No no. Simply. BTW, you're film was awesome!')' He said and he gave me a proud smile. A genuine one. 'Really? Thanks Farhan.' I said and I gave him a peck on his cheek. The movie started and all through the first part, I kept screaming and fan-girling whenever Ranbir and Deepika had a scene.. Next to me Farhan shook his head. He laughed at my childishness and I stuck out my tongue at him. The interval came and I jumped out of my seat to get popcorn. Farhan stayed in his seat, the lazy pig. I rushed outside and bumped into someone, and a familiar waft of cologne hit me. Aarush.

'Move.' I snapped and I tried to go right. He mirrored me. I tried to go left, and he mirrored me. 'Ugh. Jerk.' I said and finally shoved him and moved out. God that was so difficult. It took me all my strength to not kiss him right that moment. I saw him following me and standing behind me in line... Something's wrong. 'Two popcorns, one tub and one normal.' I said. He heard me and snidely remarked 'if somebody eats so much, she will become a hippopotamus!' 'The tub is for my friend..he loves Popcorn. He goes nuts for it. He's adorable when he does that!' I sarcastically talked to myself, loud enough for him to hear.
I turned and walked towards the cinema hall again. I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Aarush hurrying towards me.... He came right up to me and his hands went around my tiny waist and pulled me roughly. My breathing became fast and ragged. My heart seemed to have jumped into overdrive mode. It had no intentions of beating at a normal rate. It was beating at the rate of a bullett train! Damn you, female hormones. I closed my eyes and hoped he would kiss me..... Alas, my hopes don't ALWAYS come true. He gave a snide laugh and pushed me. Thankfully there was a door behind me and I got it for support, else I could have been called Priya popcorn! 10/- per piece! I glared at his retreating back, when an evil smile curved my lips.

So you want to play seductive, then seduction is what you'll get! You'll be regretting your words!