A reality Check

'Hello? Priya?' Alia's voice sounded angry. 'Speaking.' I said, hesitantly. 'Are you ignoring my brother?!' She asked. More like spat out. 'Um...... What makes you say that?' I asked. I knew where this convo was heading. Believe me, you totally shouldn't talk to Alia when she's angry, because she is very sarcastic and she's rude as well!!! I knew that. I have been with her since childhood. 'Hmm.... Let's see what makes me say that....... For one, you haven't answered ANY of his calls since last week, you're not meeting him physically...... And oh yeah, most important of all..... YOU'VE BLOCKED HIM ON ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS!!!!' she said. See what I said about her being sarcastic and rude?! 'Well.... I've been busy with my work! And dude, Alia, why are you so worried about our friendship! He's acting like a jerk lately. He needs to sort out his priorities! Ask him to improve himself first and then come and complain about me!!!!!!!' I yelled. 'I am worried, because I know how much value you have for friends. He isn't acting like a jerk, you're acting like a slut! Oh and for your information! He didn't complain to me! I found out myself!!!! From Natasha!' She yelled back. I froze. 'Natasha?' I asked. My voice surprised me. It was sad and hurt. And evidently Alia had noticed it. 'Yes. Natasha. They got back together! ' she said. She sounded upset as well. 'What? When? How?' I asked. I was aghast. 'Well, when you were ignoring him, he went to a business meeting. There he spoilt everything by angrily walking out, I think he was angry with you. Then he went to a bar, and please! He got himself drunk and he almost got hit by a car!' Alia said. I gasped. 'Natasha saved him in the nick of time! So he had to get together with her!!!!!! Priya, I was happy that at least because of you, he was no longer a puppet in her hands, but you've landed him in an even bigger mess than before!!! ' she finished. 'Alia you know that I didn't want that to happen!' I said, defiantly. 'I don't know! Its your mistake and I am looking upto you to make it right!' Alia said and she cut the call.

WOW! Just wow! Ek taraf bhaii ne mujhe ek confusing situation main daala hain! Aur doosri taraf behen ne sab galtiyaan mere sar pe thok diya hain! (On one side, the brother has put me in a confusing situation! On the other side the sister had blamed me for all her problems!) Bhagwaan bacha lo mujhe. My phone dinged just then. A message from Rohan. 'Hey! U coming to the premier tonight? - Ro.' 'Yeah.' I sent back.

'So, will you um....um.... Be my gsgshhshdhhs'

'What?'

'Will you be my date?'

'Ro! You like me?'

'Chill. Its for the promotions! Hegde's plans'

'That guy............... Ok fine....... Will b there at 7 p.m...... You'll be surprised.'

'Hmmmm , wear something sexy!'

'Ro!'

'Just kidding Pri-pri!'

'Don't call me that! And I need your advice....'

'What advice? I am calling you right now!'

My phone rang..... 'Hello Ro?' I said. 'Yeah. My advice huh?' He asked and I swear I could feel him smirk at the other end. 'Yeah. I need advice and help......' I explained everything to him. He gave me an awesome advice. He was a genius.

God, please let me put everything right! Let the plan go alright! Then I took a deep breath, and pressed the call button on a contact that I had been avoiding since last week. Now he picked up. Now I can't cut the phone. ...... I have to do this..... 'Hello Aarush? This is Priya speaking........'