crossing destinies

'And cut! Awesome shot Priya! You're a natural!' The director shouted. I blushed very badly and stepped back from the bodies on the floor. Oh no, I hadn't beaten them up, oh no. They were knocked out themselves. 'Awesome! Priya, I'll really have three hit films working with you! Very nice work! Tomorrow will be the last day of shoot, we have to shoot that love song! And then, we will release the first three songs!' The director continued. I nodded and walked back to my vanity van. On the way I bumped into someone. 'I am so sor-! What are you doing here?!' I said, frozen in shock. 'Move.' He said, and he pushed me. 'O hello, answer me!' I said and yanked him back. 'Why should I answer you?!' He said coldly and turned to walk away. I didn't let go. 'Priya! Your next shot is ready-whats happening here?' My co-star and male lead of the film , Rohan said. 'Nothing. Ro, I caught this person on our sets, why is he here?' I said, glaring at the jerk. 'He's the sponsor. To our film I mean. He's-' Ro started but I cut him off. 'Aarush Chaudhary, I know.' I said, clenching my teeth. 'Who's this roadside girl?' He asked me, glaring at Rohan. What is this all about? 'That's my best friend, Rohan.' I said. 'Best friend? I thought your best friend was my sister!' Aarush said holding me by my shoulders. 'Let go of me, jerk!' I said and I pushed him. He caught me and I collided with him. I have to admit he caught me off-guard. Again, I was staring into those wonderful eyes of his, which I noticed were soft today, not icy. They portrayed anger. But, why? Why was he angry? Because I said Rohan was my best friend? 'Priya! Yoo hoo! Earth to Priya!' Rohan said. I snapped. Nothing had happened, the jerk was still glaring at me. He still stood to where I had pushed him off. When I snapped back however, he looked amused. And I have to admit, his amused face was even cuter. Aaahhhh. I wish I could keep staring at him! He was so handsome! 'Just slap her, she deserves it!' He said coldly. I snapped back again, and I retorted back. 'So do you, jerk!' I said and stamped on his foot. And then I walked into my vanity van.