Alia's advice.

'Hello Priya?' Just as I had predicted, alia had called me.. 'Yeah?' I asked. 'Priya, what happened yesterday? Why was Bhaii so angry when he came back? What did you do? And why is Natasha still with him?' Alia demanded. I sighed. I had expected this. I had EXPECTED this. I told her everything, except the thing about Natasha's phone call.

'Priya! You're lying! You aren't what you were yesterday! I know you love him!' Alia said. I was surprised. She knew me so well. She trusted me so much. 'No Alia. I am not. ' I stated. In vain. She still didn't believe me. It was clear. As water.'Priya. I am asking you the last time. Tell me the truth. Or I'll have to come there and handle you by my method. And I know karate, just in case you forgot.' Alia joked. I gave a weak smile to myself. 'Priya. I know this is something about Natasha! Please tell me!' Alia pleaded. I had never seen her plead with anyone. I told her everything. She swore very badly by the time I had finished. I chuckled. 'Priya, aarush bhaii has to know this!' She said, matter of factly. 'No! No! Please Alia. Don't! I don't want anything to do with him! Please alia. Just forget it!' I said and I cut the phone. God, this bro-sis pair will be the end of me!

'Priya! Phone call for you! In the office!' Aisha yelled a few minutes later. In the office? But why would anyone call to the office? Everyone has my phone number. And by everyone I mean the people who know me. Except him. 'Hello?' I said. 'Priya!' I heard that irritating voice. 'Sorry. I am not Priya!' I snapped. 'O madam! I was your ....let me count it off my fingers (1) ex-best friend (2)ex-boyfriend and (3) classmate! I can recognise your voice well!' He yelled joyfully
'Ugh Farhan. What do you want?!' I said. 'A cup of coffee with you!' He said. 'what?!' I shrieked. 'Just joking. Just want to meet you! Its our school's reunion. Everyone's coming! Will you come? Even Alia's coming!' He said. 'Reunion? When?' I asked, genuinely interested. It would be nice to meet everyone after so many years. Not that Alia and I were not in touch. But I mean my other friends. 'The 26th of December.' He said. My mood dropped. 'I can't.' I said. 'Why??????' He asked. He seems upset. 'Pia's coming.' I said. 'So?' He asked.

'So?! So I can't come! I want to spend the day with her!' I said, indignantly.

'Bring her along, dumb-ass.'

'I am NOT a dumb-ass. And fine, I'll bring her along. What will she do with my classmates?! She's almost Two years elder than me!'

'So? I am three years older than you!'

'What?!'

'Hey! I told you that I had failed 7th three times!'

'Oh yeah. Sorry, I forgot. OK fine Farhan! I'll be there! What time?'

'9:00 A.m. sharp!'

'Fine fine. Any other thing?'

'Nah. Bye! See you sexy!'

'Farhan!!!!!!' I shrieked, blushing.

'Bye bye.' He said and he cut the call.

Hmmm, reunion. This is gonna help me forget him. My phone rang. 'Alia? You coming to the reunion?' I asked. 'Yeah..anyways, what about you and Bhaii?' She asked. 'Nothing. Absolutely nothing.' I snapped. 'Is it? Any how, is Pia coming with you to the reunion?' She asked. 'How do you know?' I asked. 'You told me, duffer!'.

'Oh yeah, yeah she's coming!' I said. 'OK. Listen do you think you can hook up Aarush and her?' Alia asked. 'What?!' I shrieked. 'Hey! You only said that you have NOTHING to do with Aarush Bhaii!' I swear she's getting on my nerves right now. 'Okay fine. When?' I spat. 'On the reunion day?' Alia asked. 'No! That's too soon!' I said. 'So! Haven't you heard? The sooner the better! Promise me , no backing out!' Alia yelled. She was being over-gleeful. AND GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!!!! 'Fine!' I said and I cut the call. Just then I remembered. I had promised myself, I won't talk to him. I won't look at him. I won't even hear him. But I had promised Alia as well. Well, Alia is more important than myself. God, give me the strength to face the reunion..

And him....
...........

That is it folks! Have fun commenting and voting! Please do tell me what you guys think of this story : good. Worst. Stupid. Idiotic. (And people who don't comment, I'll take it that you feel this story is stupid)

1) Farhan is played by Hrithik Roshan
2) alia is played by alia bhatt.
3) Pia is played by Sonam kapoor.

Q: does the chapter name sound familiar, readers? :-P