meeting his ... um...... GF?! wait he has a gf?!

'Hi Aarush.' I said as he picked up the phone. 'Hi. Why did you call?' He asked. 'I wanted to talk to you about something.' I said. 'Yeah? Well, please come to my office and talk to me, cause I am very busy!' He said. 'Okay.' I said and cut the call. I dressed up and looked in the mirror. I have to look my best for Aarush. 'Cute.' Aisha stated as she entered the room. 'Thanks. I have to go for some work, I'll be back by 2:00 p.m.' I said and walked out.
@ aarush's office
'Madam! Where do you think you're going?!' A security guard asked as I went to enter the building. 'I am going to meet Mr.Chaudhary.' I said. The security guard laughed. Seriously why were all the security guards at this guy's place so irritating. I called Aarush again. 'What is it now?' He sounded annoyed. 'I'm outside your building.' I said. 'Then come in for gods' sake.' He yelled. 'Aarush, I won't bear your anger. Please try to remain calm. And your security guard...' I shot a nasty look at the guard who glared at me 'isn't allowing me to enter.' I said impatiently. Aarush asked me to handover the phone to the guard. I gave the phone to the guard and after what seemed like eternity the guard gave it back to me, gave me an apologetic smile and let me enter his building. Thank god.

'Seventh floor.' The voice of the elevator said . I stepped out and looked around his building. It was really a very tall building home to at least a 1000 employees or more. Wow. He was so good at managing all of them, a one man army.

'Excuse me, which is Aarush Chaudhary's office?' I asked a female sitting behind a desk. 'Last door on the right.' She said, in an annoyed voice. I winced at her reaction and walked towards his office. I couldn't bear staying away from him. I couldn't wait to see him again. I knocked on the door five times. 'Sonia, open the door.' His voice ordered. I heard the click-clack of heels and the door opened. I was surprised to find a girl who looked at least two years older than me looking at me with a puzzled expression. 'Um, I'm here to meet Aarush.' I said. She smiled at me, hesitantly, and stepped back. I saw Aarush, whose back was facing towards me, doing something on his phone..... The girl cleared her throat and Aarush turned to face me..seeing me, his face split into a smile. 'Priya! So good to see you! I was wondering why I didn't see you at shoot yesterday.' He said. I nodded. The girl looked at him meaningfully. 'Slow down, Sonia. She's my friend, Priya . why don't you trust me?!' He said, angrily. The girl glared at him. 'I'm Sonia, I'm his girlfriend.' She said , nastily , frowning at me. Woah, girlfriend?!

P.s. Sonia is played by Nargis Fakhri, that's because I hate her and she will fit perfectly for this role..... And guys how was kumkum bhagya today? Poor Pragya!