ignoring the feelings..

'Priya, yoo hoo!' Rohan waved at me from the corner seat. I waved back and sat down next to him. 'Hi. When's the plane leaving?' I asked him.. 'At 11:00. Whats the time now?' Rohan asked, looking at his ticket. '10:50.' I said. Ten minutes left. After 10 minutes , I will be on my first trip out of India. Aaahh.......... My phone started ringing. Aarush?! 'Priya!' My name felt so good, when it came out of his mouth. 'What?' I asked. 'I am in Florida right now!' Aarush yelled. Ugh, why is he yelling? 'So?' I asked. 'When are you meeting me?!' He yelled. 'Um, tomorrow?' I said. 'What? Arent you in.... Where are you now??????' He yelled. 'Stop with the bloody yelling! I'm on a plane, in India with Rohan next to me!' I yelled. Everyone looked at me
.I grinned embarrassedly, and they all must have wondered whether I have escaped from a mental hospital!

'Rohan? Why is he sitting next to you?' Aarush asked, in a completely different tone. Is he...... Jealous? 'He's my bestest friend! He has all the rights to sit next to me!' I said, a little angry. 'You will sit far away from him!' Aarush commanded. He's being a jerk now!!!!!! I cut the call and switched off my phone and stuffed it into my bag. To hell with greek-god sexy men, I really hate them, especially this one.

The next day
'Rohan! Please go to your trailer and get ready! Priya, the same applies to you! We're heading to the snow filled woodlands today, and if you don't hurry, we might get stuck in a snowstorm!' Mr.Hegde yelled. It was impossible to hear him with all the hubbub going around. I nodded and started walking towards my trailer. Once I got into my trailer, I looked through my costumes. Our song was named 'In Love.' I had heard it once, and I had fallen in love with it!!! It was the only song in our movie, which was in English, and no Hindi lyrics. I searched through the dresses and found one dress which had the label 'in love:woodland.' I pulled it out from the hanger and zipped it open. My mouth fell open as i saw the dress.

It was blue in color, with little sequins all over the neckline. It was body fit till my waist, and from there it was free flow till my knees. I also a pair of blue flats next to the dresser. 'Excuse me mam! I am here to do your hair and makeup!' Said a voice outside my trailer van. 'One sec!' I said and I put on the dress. I hardly had anytime to look at myself in the mirror, because the lady barged in, without waiting for my order. She made me sit on a chair and started curling my hair. 'Please go a little light on the makeup, I hate makeup!' I said. She nodded and then she started on my face.

After 10 minutes.
'There! All done! Wow! You look pretty!' She said as she stepped away from the mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror, and my heart stopped for 1 second. I couldn't believe the girl in the mirror was .....me! How..... How could I look so different? My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller id , Aarush...... Should I pick up or not..........