hallucinations

I decided not to pick up the phone, and cut the call. Seconds later it rang again. I cut the call again. This happened again and again, at least some 10 times!!!

'Priya!!!!!' Mr.Hedge yelled , I immediately ran out, taking my phone with me. Rohan's mouth dropped open when he saw me. 'What? Do I look so bad?' I grinned at him. 'Yeah.' He grinned back. 'Thank you.' I said. He grinned at me and we both linked hands and walked towards the woodland area.

'Ok. So Priya, when the starting music of "in love" starts, Rohan's back will be facing you...... You have to feel the part! Get into Dimple's shoes, be the romantic Dimple, ok? That's the only change we have made, and you know the rest! So are you ready?' Mr.Hegde asked. I nodded. I suddenly felt nervous. I felt as if I was deceiving someone. I felt....... Guilty. I felt as if I was giving someone a gift of betrayal. And that someone, was Aarush..but why should I betray him? I mean , we aren't in a relationship , we are just friends...... Arent we?

'And start!' Mr.Hegde shouted.

Hey guys , I know I said the song was 'in love' ; but I have changed it to samjhawan, so......... Sorry again, its samjhawan.

'Nahi jeena tere bajoo nahi jeena, nahi jeena
Nahi jeena tere bajoo nahi jeena nahi jeena.......' And suddenly Rohan turned, his eyes were filled with love. And I had to admit, his acting skills were amazing!

As the first lines of the song started, Rohan moved towards me. He looked into my eyes, pondering into their depths. I laughed and he smiled. I tickled him and ran and he chased me. I ran between the trees, the sound of my laughter echoing all around, it was very silent. I really felt as if we were in love. But then this really strange thing happened. I saw Aarush, in place of Rohan as Rohan chased me again and again. ...... And I came face to face with the guy whom I really loved. I gazed into his handsome face and brown eyes. He gazed right back.

'And cut!' The director yelled. He gave me a thumbs up. 'Superb!' He said. and suddenly I saw Rohan. Not Aarush. 'Guys continue with the confession scene!' Mr.Hedge said. I nodded at Ro. He nodded back. 'Hey Dimple, say those three magical words...' Rohan said, it was his dialogue. 'I hate you.' I said, grinning. 'Nah. You've got to replace something there....' Rohan said. 'Hmmm.... What might that be?' I asked, silently thinking. 'Ooh... Maybe a little four letter word called LOVE perhaps?' Rohan asked. I was again seeing Aarush in his place.

Slowly Aarush walked towards me.... His tall frame towering over my short one. His penetrating gaze, on my lips. I moved forward as well. My feet were involuntarily moving. 'Say it.' He whispered, and his breath sent chills down my spine. 'No.' I whispered. 'Yes.' His arms snuggled around my waist. He pulled me roughly and I collided with him. My hands on his chest, and his hand on my waist. 'Do I really need to say it?' I asked. I was surprised at my longing tone. 'Yes.' He said. 'I love you.' I said and I kissed him, full on the lips. He responded back immediately. My arms went into his hair and his hands gripped me tighter. 'Cut!' It felt as if someone had shouted from miles away. Me and Rohan [not Aarush :( ] broke apart and grinned at each other. I was shocked to realize that it was Ro whom I kissed, not Aarush. I was disappointed.