Farhan

I looked around, hoping no one saw me. Phew that would have been embarrassing! I swear I'll have my revenge on that jerk! My phone started ringing, and my ringtone 'matargashti' started pulsing out. 'Hi maa.' I said. 'Hi Priya. Tumhare dost kaha ruk rahe hain? (Where are your friends halting?)' She asked. 'Farhan said, they hadn't got any hotels to halt tonight. They're still looking for some place to stay.' I said. 'Perfect! Bring them to our house!' She said. 'What?!' I shrieked. 'Priya, do as I say! The poor children will be missing their mom's food, so bring them home, and I will feed them my food. By the way, how many of you are there totally?' She ordered me. There's no way she's gonna let me win this argument. And the interval's about to finish. 'Maa, there are about 9 of us, including me and Pia. I'll call you once the film is over! Bye!' I said and hurried into the cinema hall, only to be met with a sulking Farhan, as I sat on my seat. 'Kya hua? Aise mooh phulaake kyun baithe ho? (What happened? Why are you sitting so grumpily?)' I asked him. He looked at the popcorn in my hand, and his face split into a wide smile. He was acting like a little kid, but it was cute. 'Here.' I said and I handed him his tub. He grinned at me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. My mouth dropped open and I giggled. Farhan should never change! He was that type of friend, who always knew how to cheer you up, who knew your interests and knew you truly well. I am glad I have him as my friend.

And that's it guys, sorry for the filler chapter (again!) And please tell me: do you think its becoming a little boring? I mean, I haven't put in any interesting parts, so it must be getting boring right? I'll only know if you guys comment. So please do comment! Comments are a must, votes are not! I know I know, I must be crazy, because I value comments more than votes, and a shout out to @washma786 @shraddhagem19 and @aarushiyadav for being regular commenters! See y'all,