friends?

'Priya, open the door.' Rohan's silky voice said. I sat very still. 'Priya, open the door, else I'll have to break it down, and you know I can't.' He continued. I smiled a little. 'Priya, last warning. Open up, or else....' Rohan said. I jumped up and opened the door. 'What?' I asked. 'Um, someone wants to meet you.' Rohan said and he pointed to his left. I saw the jerk standing there, an apologetic look on his face. 'Um, I am sorry. For um, yelling at you' he said, going pink at his ears. I blushed. 'I don't believe you.' I said, flatly. Hey, I was hurt by his behavior. 'Priya, I'll leave you two to sort it out.' Rohan said and he nodded at us and walked away. 'Sort out? With you? No way.' I said and walked inside the van, not bothering to close the door. I had just sat down on a chair when his light footsteps filled my van. 'Out. Get out.' I said. 'No. I am here to apologize and I won't go without apologizing . and you can't make me .' he said, shaking his head. 'Look, please leave me alone.' I said. He still stared at me. 'You're not going to go until I let you apologize, are you?' I asked, sighing. 'No.' He said. 'Fine. I forgive you, now get out.' I said and pointed to the door. 'Wait . I am sorry,' he started and he walked closer to me. I walked backwards and found myself pinned against the wall of my van. 'What .....what are you... D..doing?' I asked. He gave a angelic laugh. 'I am apologizing. I am really sorry, I was angry at that time and only after you had stormed off did I realise that yeah, you did save my life. So...................

..............

Um.......friends?' He asked. Taking a long break in the middle. 'Um, sure.' I said and tried to move. 'Um, bye. Er.... See you um later.' I said and waved at him. 'Friends don't say bye like this.' He pointed out, mocking anger. 'Then how do they?' I asked , amused. He stepped closer to me. I was alarmed and to my annoyance found that I was still pinned against the wall. He came as close as ever, I could feel his hot breath and it smelled of vanilla. My favorite scent. What he did next, was surprising.....he.......

That's all guys! Aren't I amazing with cliffhangers?????????? :-) :-P