break up (pt 2)

When I spoke into the speaker this time, the gates of Aarush's house opened up immediately and I was not surrounded by guards. 'Hi Pri! How're you?' Alia asked as I hugged her. 'I'm fine! Where's Aarush?! Have you seen the bloody rumours that the media people have come up with? They think I am.....?' I started, but Alia cut me across. 'Dating Aarush, yeah. I know. So what are you going to do about it?' She asked me. 'I don't know! That's why I came here to discuss with Aarush and then decide on a game plan.' I said. 'He's not at home. He's gone out to clear his mind. He really loved her you know! And she's a bitch I tell you!' Alia said, icily. 'She is.' I agreed. She invited me to sit down and we both chatted about our lives. After 5 hours, Aarush hadn't turned up yet. Alia grew worried. 'What if he's in a problem?' She whispered, tears were lurking in her eyes. 'He'll be in no problem. But we better go and search for him.' I said.

1 hour later
I grew worried now. We had searched all the likely places. He was nowhere to be found! Next to me, Alia started crying. I consoled her. 'Hey Alia, does he have a special place? Like, a place where he would hangout only with that bitch? Maybe he's there!' I said. I know, it sounds so filmy, but hey! It could be possible. 'In fact, there is! I know that place! I had followed him there once, and sneaked up on him!' Alia said, suddenly hopeful.

A 10 minutes drive later....
'See, I told you he was there!' I said, triumphantly as we saw a tall figure dressed in black, sitting on a rock. 'Come! Let's go!' Alia began to pull me. 'No!' I said aghast. 'why?' Alia looked at suspiciously. 'Um, he's your brother. You should go, not me. And um, I am not such a close friend of his. So........' I explained. Alia looked at  me again and then went towards him. 'Alia! What are you doing here?' Aarush seemed amazed by her presence. 'You.......!' Alia was angry and she began hitting him everywhere. She was throwing pathetically weak punches at him, and instead of feeling bad, the jerk was laughing. Alia stopped and looked at him. Then she did the thing, that I will remember forever..........  She called out 'Aarush, I will tell Priya your darkest secret!'

Hey, that is it for today. Sorry for the late updates. And please do comment, vote , criticise and p.m. me if you want.
Bye.