(filler chapter)

What he did next was unthinkable, he hugged me. That's right the guy, who had, in the last few days:
1) snatched my ear phones
2)tripped me
3) pushed me out of his house
4) insulted me to hell.....
Had hugged me today. What's happening to the world? It is almost as if Hitler started handing panipuri to everyone! Then he pulled back and I looked into his eyes again, which were sparkling with gratitude. With a jolt, I realized where I had seen those eyes, they were the same eyes I had seen in my dream. In my day dream. 'Okay then, bye roadside girl.' He said and he walked out. Wait, did he just call me roadside girl again?!

Later in the evening @ Priya's hotel
'Aisha! You won't believe what happened today!' I said and plopped down onto my bed. 'What?' Aisha asked. 'Listen, at my shoot, Aarush hugged me!.....' And I told her everything. 'Wait, by Aarush, do you mean The Aarush Chaudhary, buiseness man of the year?!' Aisha said when I had finished my rambling. I nodded and she jumped and screamed. I laughed at her enthusiasm and we both hugged each other. After some time I received a call. 'Hey roadside girl.' Aarush said through the phone. 'Hi. Why did you call?' I asked. 'Um, I wanted to say thanks again.' He said. He still sounded cold and sneering, but I knew he really had gratitude deep down. 'Okay. How about we both hangout tomorrow together?' I asked. 'Like a date?' He asked, slyly. 'Nah. No not at all like a date. So you tell me, do you want to hangout with me tomorrow?' I asked. 'what will we do?' He asked. More like snarled. First of all he needs to get that temper of his under control. Second of all, he needs to learn to socialize. 'I'll show you the beauty of nature.' I said, happily. Surely nobody couldn't not like the beauty of nature. 'I am not coming.' He said. 'Why?' I asked. 'I don't want to see stupid plants and animals prancing around like that own the place!' He snarled. 'That Aarush, is exactly the reason why I hate you. You don't know how to appreciate the beauty of things around you. Anyways, if you are interested come near my hotel at 6:30 a.m. in the morning.' I said and cut the phone. Idiot. Duffer. Stupid guy. He really ruined my mood.

And that's it! This is a filler chapter! And I have got a challenge for you guys! Write any one chapter of this story in Aarush's POV and tag it with #aarushPOVfftj. And send me the link and name to my personal chat box, 2 best stories get published at the end of this story along with a dedication and shout out! So get creative!