compliments and notifications!

'Priya! Are you kidding me?!' Pia screamed as I told her the news. Next to me Aisha was shaking with laughter. 'No di, I am not. I seriously got a film offer . ' I said calmly. 'Maaaaaa!!!!! Paaaaaaa!!!!!! Hamari Priya superstar ban gayi! (Mom! Dad! Our Priya became a superstar!!!)'Pia shouted. 'Bani nahi, par ban jaaongi! (Not yet, but will in the future )' I corrected her and cut the call. 'Priya! A letter for you!' Aisha said, a few minutes later.

Dear Priya
I am so sorry that my jerk-of-a-brother did that to you. I am so ashamed that I am not even confident enough to call you. Life has gone downhill, ever since you left me. I will understand if you hate me because of my brother, but please just send me a letter so that I can know whether you are alright?
-alia Chaudhary '

The drama queen! 'Hey Alia! How're you?' I said, grinning, as she picked up the phone. 'You are still not angry with me?' She asked. Oh my god, she was being serious in that letter?! 'No! Tell that jerk a big happy thank you from my side!' I said. 'What?! Why?!' She asked. 'If he hadn't thrown me out, I wouldn't have got a film offer! Yeah, I got a 3-movie deal!' I said, happily. Alia whooped at the end of the other line. 'Alia! Stop screaming! Can't you see I'm working!' Came a harsh voice. Ooh, Aarush. But right now I can't be angry with him. 'Bhaii, I was just speaking to Priya-' Alia started but she was cut off. 'If she's calling to ask for money, tell her we won't give her money!' I heard him say. I turned red. That ******************** 'alia, give the phone to that jerk.' I said. 'What is your problem roadside girl?' He asked, he sounded angry. 'Oh nothing. I wanted to tell you in person. Thanks for pushing me out. Because of that, I got a three-film contract! Thanks, jerk!' I said sweetly and then screamed 'Alia, I will call you tomorrow!' Into the phone and cut the call. Hope he became deaf by hearing me! Oh, stardom! Here I come!

Hey all of you! I am so glad that I wrote this one. Isn't Priya a sass-queen? I love her attitude..... And poor Aarush! Right? Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to @Shraddhagem19 and @Washma786 for being such awesome readers! Thanks! Until next time, adios amigos!