30

Priya: Aarush, today you are going down! Oh you'll regret slapping me.

Time: 9:00 p.m.
Aarush: (you guys weren't expecting this all! Were you?!)
'Well, when is her royal highness coming?!' I said impatiently. 'For your information, she's already there.' Some guy spat at me. 'Farhan!' Alia glared at him. Yeah yeah, Farhan is Priya's best friend right now. 'Then why are we waiting here?! Let's get going!' I said. 'Pia's not here yet.' Alia said. Both the sisters are irritating. Scratch that, very irritating!

@ dancer's club.
'Tell me again why we're here?!' I said, groaning. I hated partying. 'Aarush, stop groaning and moaning.' Alia glared at me. 'Priya's the best dancer here! This place is known for the dance parties she conducts! She also gets Rs. 50,000 salary. She's an awesome dancer! Also see the coincidence, her dance partner, Imran is here tonight! So Priya couldn't resist, when he invited her. And we love her dance parties, so we organized it today!' Alia said. How many bloody boyfriends does this stupid roadside girl have?! I looked around at the club. It was a pretty decent place. There was this big big dance floor, which had a tunnel route to it, meaning you had to enter it via the tunnel. The tunnel was lighted up with beautiful lights, and there were many people. Also I noticed , all of them were whispering excitedly. What was the excitement about? Surely not about......her........?!
'Excuse me, why are you all so eager? Anything special?' I asked a group of 10th standard boys and girls, who were the noisiest group in the club. I had observed that. 'Special?! Arey, its extra special!!!!' One girl said and she looked at me as if I were a dumb kid. Which should be really surprising, seeing I was almost 7 inches taller than her. She barely came up to my shoulder, let alone my head. Yet she didn't seem one bit scared or at least intimidated by my height. Whereas if it would have been her, she would have been cowering under my tall frame.
'Hiya Bengaluru!!!' Came an eager male voice . 'omg, its Imran!' Screamed that girl. She wasn't the only one. Around the club, most of them had started squealing over his presence. And even alia and her friends and Pia. What's so special about this guy?!

'Whatsup...... Bengaluru?!' And before I could realise who that very familiar person was, everyone around me started screaming in delight. 'Hey y'all! DJ Khanna in the club today!' Yelled another voice. 'That guy's awesome!' I heard someone yell. God, it is too loud here, I'll go and sit down somewhere. From where I can have a perfect view of everything.

'Bengaluru, we have delight in informing you, that both our favourite superstars, Imran and Priya are in the club today!!!!!' Yelled the DJ. Everyone went berserk. They all started hi-5-ing each other and before I could even find out what was happening, I heard her musical voice say 'let's get this par-tay started.' And everyone around me started to queue up to the dance floor.............