filler

'Hello Priya?' I groaned. I really hate this guy.
'Farhan'
'Hey! I am happy to be talking to you. But you don't seem ecstatic about talking to me!'
'Get to the point! Why did you call?!'
'Hehe! To tell you about the reunion. It is gonna be held in Bengaluru. And its going to be one and a half weeks long!'
'What?! In bengaluru?! One and a half weeks long?!' I gasped. Oh my god! This is a dream come true. Now I can meet all my cousins and friends in Bengaluru. Not to mention my family! Yoohoo!
'Thanks Farhan! But tell me why is it being held in b'luru? Anything special?' I asked.
'Hey! Our school is in b'luru! Dumb-ass!'
'Yeah.... I forgot. Anyways, is Alia coming too? And Aarush?' I hesitated in asking that. I didn't want to meet him. And then again, I wanted to meet him. My brain ordered me against my wish to meet him and my heart ordered me against my brain ugh!
'Yeah. So are you in?' 'Of course!' 'Cool, see you there then! Bye!' 'Wait Farhan! When is the reunion?!' 'Tomorrow.' 'What?! Couldn't you have told me this last week?! I need to pack! Reschedule my shoot, and inform Pia! How do you expect me to do all of this at 9:00 p.m. in the night?! You jerk! I hate you!' I yelled myself hoarse. Only to hear him laugh and cut the call. Jerk. Priya, get started on all the things. I quickly grabbed some clothes and stuffed them into a suitcase. I called Mr.Hegde and told him that I wouldn't be coming to shoot for two weeks and then called Pia.. I cut the call. I'll surprise my family. OH yeah, they'll be surprised to see me..I jumped onto my bed, and tried to fall asleep. I couldnt. I was way too excited!

The next day.
Aaahhhhh..... My lovely hometown! I love Bengaluru! I breathed in the fresh air that I got once I reached my house. We had a garden and it was my most favourite place on earth. I rang the bell.......... The door opened, and I saw Pia. She seemed shocked to see me there, and her mouth dropped open.. I laughed at her shocked face and hugged her.

Later
'So I'm here to attend the reunion..we're meeting at Gopalan Arcade at 5:00 p.m. apparently we all have to go for a movie. I hope its Tamasha.. I really want to watch it!' I said. 'Awesome Priya, I wish my friends and I had a reunion like that!' Pia said enviously. I laughed. Then I remembered. 'Pia, come with me! Please please!' I said. 'What? Why? Its your friends! Won't I feel awkward with them?!' She asked, her face growing pale. 'Pia. If you don't come, I won't speak to you for a week!' I said stubbornly. She sighed. She knew how stubborn I was. 'Fine. Its already 4 now. Don't you have to get ready?' She asked me. I nodded and ran up the stairs to my bedroom. I love my bedroom. I rushed to my bags which were on the floor, and pulled out a full sleeved purple t-shirt, which had the words 'Congo university.' And i pulled a pair of white jeans. Hmmm....whatever. I am not that good at fashion. I curled my hair and applied some lipgloss and kajal. 'Priya! Its 4:15! It will take half an hour to reach Arcade!' Pia called out. 'Coming!' I yelled and put on purple hoops and then strapped the Velcro on my black sandals..'let's go!.' I said and Pia and I bade mom goodbye and drove to the mall in our car. It was a red colour i10.

We reached the mall at exact 4:45. I saw many familiar faces. Sheila, Raghav, Purab, Keshav, Sunaina (I missed her so so so so much!) And (to my disappointment) Farhan. Looks like Alia hadn't reached yet. I hugged every one and then we discussed about our school days. All the while, I noticed Farhan looking at pia . hmmmmm.. Then suddenly someone said 'hey look, its Alia!' I turned and saw my best friend, who was hurrying towards us. And behind her, (my heart skipped a beat) was aarush. He was looking just as handsome as ever! I hugged Alia and saw Aarush staring at me. When he noticed me looking at him, he glared at me and then turned to look next to me. His mouth dropped open in shock.. I noticed who stood next to me. Pia di.

'Pia?!' He gasped, his eyes widening in shock.

'Aarush?!!!' Pia covered her mouth with her hand..

'You here?!' They both spoke at the same time...............

What's going on?!

Oh so a cliffhanger! Sorry again, for one of my irritating cliffhangers. And also, for those who love RanDeep I have published a new story and will be really pleased if you guys read it! I know the first chappie doesn't make sense, nor does the prologue (I mean the description!) So please do comment!!!!!! Bye evry1! Love u all!