33

'Hi Aarush, what are you doing here?'
'Did you like the party?'
'I did, thanks. But you shouldn't have..' I broke off, seeing him smile, probably from amusement. Aha, that smile. I had missed it so so so so much, it melted my heart, and all I wanted at that moment was to kiss him......

'Um Priya. Priya?' I snapped back to reality. 'Um, yeah, what were you saying?' I said, looking anywhere but at him. 'Um, would you like to go on for a ---?' I never got to know, what and where it was that I had to go with him, because at that moment, the speaker blared and I heard someone say  'will the birthday girl come on stage please?'

I smiled embaressedly at Aarush and said, 'Um, let me get back to you on that. Just a moment.'

'Sure. Um, I'll be on the terrace if you want me...er..need...er want to talk to me I meant...' he stammered, going pink at the ears. Aww, he was blushing, that too for me!

'I know, I will be there in a moment.' I nodded and walked off toward the stage, yes a frikin stage had been set up for me. Farnham oops, Farhan stood there, waiting for me.

'Farhan, what is it now?'
'Priya, dance with me?'
'Excuse me?' I hissed. What was he doing? He knew How I felt about Aarush.
'Dance. With me.' He stated.
'No.' I shook my head,
'You're absolutely right. You'll look horrible waltzing in that dress. Go get changed.' He ordered me, and as if on cue Alia came and dragged me. Sunaina was waiting for us in the bedroom.

'Sunu! I am so sorry! I couldn't even talk to you properly since so many days!  I am a horrible friend I know!' I said, apologizing to her. 'No you Arent. You're a horrible drama queen,' She giggled. I glared at her.

'Here, put this on' Alia ordered, and she handed me a bag. I looked at her, suspiciously. 'It's not a bomb I swear. And we'll be waiting for you downstairs.' She added.

I gasped as I looked at myself in the mirror. It was the same gown as it had been in my daydream. And alia had got the same shoes, I mean heels, and I looked exactly how I had looked in my daydream, hair curled, make-up applied. Only, I needed my dream guy, and that guy was Aarush.

I walked towards the stage, and Farhan held out his hand.
I took his hand and danced with him. More like daydreams. I was again seeing Aarush in somebody else's place. I looked into Aarush's beautiful brown eyes, and his tall frame, his perfectly toned body, his husky skin colour.

He was, all in all, the most handsome guy on earth. Though he was rude, jealous and possessive.

And suddenly I saw him give me a smile, it melted my heart again.
And suddenly I was seeing Farhan smiling at me. The music stopped, and I realized how close I had been standing to him.  Then my vision landed on a person on the terrace. It was Aarush.

And he seemed to be very angry, jealous and hurt.

I was going to get this under control, I was going to confess my feelings for him. I pulled up my gown and ran inside my house. I ran up that stairs, and opened the door of the terrace. Only to be met with his hurt and angry face. He roughly pulled me, and I ended up with my palms on his chest, and his arms around my waist...................

God give me courage to do this.

Well, here goes nothing.....