Teri Galliyaan

The next morning, I woke up as usual at 6:00 a.m. I opened my room windows and looked out, stretching my hands. I saw a black jeep and in front of it, sat Aarush..wearing a white shirt and black jeans. I looked at him shocked and amused. He gave me a small smile And looked around. I pointed and made a sign that said I'll come. He nodded and I went in to change. I wore a yellow sleeveless top and a white shrug on it along with a pair of Punjabi pants. I ran to the basement and saw a bullett. That Bullett was Alisha's bullett, Alisha was this really rich girl in our hotel, very humble. That's why her bullett lay open and its keys were kept inside its helmet. I grabbed them and revved onto the driveway. Aarush's face showed blank amazement as he saw me ride onto the road. He followed me in his jeep.  I led him towards a waterfall. I had checked everything yesterday evening. I had checked all the locations.... (And guys this chapter is basically Galliyaan video and I figured it would be a waste of time to type it all over again! So, yeah, watch Teri galliyaan as you read this, I will add a few things here and there.....)

The water swished around us, making lovely splashing sounds. The green grass on the ground let off a beautiful smell, which made us refreshed. All around us greenery loomed over. It had a calming effect. This was the true beauty of nature. Butterflies flew around, their delicate wings in motion beating together rhythmically, creating a peaceful flattering sound. It was as if this place was the most beautiful place on earth! I observed the wave of emotions that splashed over Aarush's face. Shock, amazement and finally marvel. As a butterfly sat down on my palm, I quickly motioned him to click a picture. Grabbing my camera he clicked a picture.

I watched in amazement as Aarush guided me towards a beautiful ocean, full of glittering jellyfish...... Oh how I wanted to hold them! Aarush placed a hand over my eyes and his touch sent electric shockwaves throughout my body, leaving me confused. Slowly he made me walk and removed his hand. The view was breathtaking! I ran to the waters and scooped them up. Aarush reached out for my camera and I nudged him to stand beside me. He captured a picture and made me happy. This was my happiest moment till now.

I danced around joyfully as snow fell. White snow scattered the ground, making it look as if I were dancing on a block of pure milk chocolate. I saw Aarush on the roof, spraying snow with a snow sprayer and it seemed as if he had finally realized how beautiful life was. The snow was like white cotton which wiped clean all the dirt and spread a feeling of warmth and happiness. In that moment I realized how much I was attracted towards Aarush. His greek-god looks , his deep voice, his beautiful brown eyes, his perfectly toned body, everything appealed to me. Everything. And how much ever I denied it, I couldn't put off the fact, that he had a strong effect on me. Maybe he also felt the same way. He was exactly how I had imagined in my dream
The guy in my dream was Aarush. I knew it all along, I tried to hide it, put it off, even destroy it, but it grew with every millisecond. And there was nothing I could do to stop it. I had lost myself in the path of love. There were no stones for me to follow and find my way back, nor were there any houses of candy, with witches whom I could ask for an antidote. I simply had to go along with it. This was a wonderful feeling, love. It was really cheerful and happy!

But there was this one small fear in me. A fear that conquered my happy thoughts. A fear that could come true. A fear that could ruin me forever, scar me forever! A sinking feeling that i wasnt good enough. For him. The only thing that scared me, was that, Aarush didn't feel the same. Maybe he just thought of me as a friend. What had he said when we first met? You aren't my type.

I have seen many women like you.

Roadside girl.

The thought of it made me shudder. And with that I suggested we go back. I rode fast and later called him asking sorry. He was angry that i had ditched him that way. I apologized again and again, until he finally agreed. Heck, he even offered to let me back into his house. I declined his offer, saying I had some priorities and errands and responsibilities.  He wished me good night and cut the phone. I am so sorry Aarush. I need to do this to keep our friendship. If I don't, I might fall even deeper in love. With you.

And that's it! Ta-da!!!!! *blowing of trumpets* and guys lookout for a surprise in the next update! And if anyone of you has made a story in the other POV pls send me the link and name!!!! I would love to read it!