34

'Kya samajh ti ho tum apne aapko huh?! (What do you think of yourself huh?!) Tumhe kya lagtha hain, ki main koi khilonaa hu Jiske saath tum kehl sakthi ho? (What do you feel, that I am some toy with which you can play?!) Batao Priya(tell me Priya), Batao ki mere baarein me in tumhaare dil aur dimaag main Kya hain!(tell me what regards I have in your heart and in your brain!) Batao!!!!(tell me!!!)' He spat. He was drunk. I am completely sure of it.

'Aarush, Tumne ...tumne pee rakhin hain? (Aarush, you are drunk!)' I said, cupping his face between my palms.

'Nahin, Maine Nahin pee Priya. (No, I am not drunk Priya!)' He said, and I felt now that he wasn't drunk. He was just hurt, and angry. Very very angry.

He pried my hands off his face, and held me by my shoulders. I looked up into his face (for real, I wasn't imagining this time), and he held my face between his palms.

'Aarush I...I...I..' I started, but he kept a finger on my lips and said 'sshhh..... I will talk and you will listen.' I nodded.

'First of all, let me clear this : I am jealous. Jealous that you were dancing with that ...that...that Farhan guy, second of all, I knew I shouldn't talk to you, since it was going to make me fall in love with you even more.  Third of all, knowing that I couldn't. I just couldn't ignore seeing your innocent smile, you're charming beauty,  And I stupidly kept hoping that you would notice that in me too, when you had already made it clear to me on premier night, that you weren't going to return my feelings for you. I was just dumb, and I shamefully accept that,  I still love you.' He finished and pushed me off of him.

I swear nobody could be happier than me right now. I mean come on, I love a guy,and he loves me back. Eeeeeee!!!!!!! Priya, focus...... he's going away! Get him before you lose him again.

'Aarush, wait!' I said, and pulled with all might on his arm.
'What?! Let me go, please, before I lose control, and do something which I might regret later.' He blabbered on, immune to my little squeaks.
'Enough! Shut up! How much you talk! Let me do what I came here for!' I said, and he stopped. I slowly went closer to him, and put his hands around my waist. I put mine around his neck and said, ' I can't believe this actually happened. Here goes nothing, Aarush....'
'Aarush what?' He snapped at me.
' do you want to hear me or not?!' I glared at him, that earned me a grin from him. He nodded.

'Aarush, I love you.'
'Wait, what?'
I kissed him, full on the lips, and he swept me off my feet.

You know what I realized then:

Life should always be full of twists and turns, because if it turns out to be a straight line, even on the ECG machine, it means you are dead. Literally.

And I am so happy, I took some routes which lead me to this majorly happy ending for myself.

You know what amuses the most?

More than Alia and all my friends laughing after they saw us kiss?
More than mom and dad accepting my decision of making Aarush my partner for life?
More than Farhan and Pia di ending up kissing each other? ( don't even get me started on THEM!)

What amuses me the most, that how much ever I ignored it, how much ever I trained myself against it, how much ever I hoped against it, in the end, I DID FALL FOR A JERK.

And I'm so happy I did.

Otherwise, my life wouldn't have been so happy, I would have not got the best guy in the world, who is very possessive of me, loves me and can't bear it if I talk about another guy.......

But still, don't tell Aarush I told you this:

Farhan totally danced with me, because it was Alia's plan.

And don't tell Aarush this as well:
How much ever I might go on about Aarush being so handsome,  nobody can outshine one person at handsomeness

And that's the great Mr. Shah Rukh Khan!

Again, don't tell Aarush!

And that's it guys, this was the last chapter of this story, which means it has officially ended.

Here's a new news on the small town girl:
Coming to wattpad on January 1st 2016.

Happy new year guys!