Rebirth

Hey!! I'm new to Wattpad and this is my first time writing a story. If you comment please don't be harsh and also u could give me tips to make it more interesting. :)    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't have a real name. I didn't have a  family. I didn't have friends. I was alone. I was walking down the street shunned by everyone. People stared at me like I was trash. I was useless.

"Hey freak!" A popular girl from my school yelled. I ignored her and kept on walking. She ran up to me. My name was Freak.

"Are you deaf or something? I said hi to you and you ignore me?!" 

"Just leave me alone Lany," I muttered.

"What?! I couldn't hear you!" She screeched in to my ear. Damn it why can't she just leave me alone. I didn't reply to her. She got tired of my silence and went on ahead with her friends. Lany had Blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

"Freak."One of them said before catching up with Lany. Those girls were so bitchy. They thought that they could do whatever they wanted just because they were popular. Lany turned around and smirked at me. They turned around bumping into a little boy who was playing with his ball and looked about 5 years old. 

"Move it you little brat!" Lany yelled. She pushed the little boy knocking his ball into the street. Okay now that's just cruel. The little boy ran into the road trying to get his ball. Out of the corner of my eye i saw a truck that was going about 95 mph and they driver looked drunk. The truck was getting closer to the boy. I don't know why but I started running. I ran to the boy and pushed him so that he was now on the sidewalk. I saw a shocked look on his face. I felt the truck hit my body instantly and slamming me against a pole.

The pain was unbearable. It felt like something had broken all of my bones and destroyed my insides. I fell down to the floor and saw blood. So much blood. I saw people watching me even Lany. She had a look of shock and..guilt? I heard someone scream and then everything went black.

When I woke up I was shocked. I thought  I died. I looked around frantically. What's going on? i should be dead! I looked at my hands there was no blood. My body felt perfectly fine.

"Hello there." I heard an eerie voice say. I turned and saw a man. He looked like he was in his 30's he had pitch black hair, he was wearing a white collared shirt with a blood red tie, a black blazer, black pants, a black cape, and a cane like those rich old men had. But the thing that caught me was his blood red eyes. They looked so much like blood that it was almost scary.

"Wh-Who are you?" I managed to say. He smiled at me creepily and took off his hat. 

"I am, young lady, Chester. I am the Rebirther."

"What is a Re-"

" A Rebirther is someone who gives you a chance to be reborn and live a completely different life than your past life," He said, cutting me off.

"What do you mean?" So I really did die.

" Well you died and you hated your life so I'm giving you another chance to live."

"I didn't hate my life," I lied.

"Really?" He smirked widely. "Well according to my information about you, you didn't have any friends, or a family, and you were bullied a lot. You weren't accepted by anyone." I opened my  mouth to ask how he knew all of this but he said something before I could. 

" Isn't that right, Freak?" The name hit me harder and hurt me more than that truck. He saw the look on my face and decided to say more. "Says here that you've been freak for such a long time that it became your name and you forgot your real name. So were you telling the truth when you told me that you didn't hate your life?"

"No," I responded weakly.

"So would you listen to my offer?" I didn't say anything and he assumed that it was a yes. "You can be reborn and live a new life with a family, have friends, and you won't be lonely."

"Bu-"

"And you will have a real name," He said, cutting me off yet again. He knew that I wanted a normal name. I know he said that so that I would take up his offer but that's just what I wanted.

I could have a family, friends, and a name. That was my life long wish. I would do anything just to have that! I would even kill! I wanted it so bad!

"I'll take your offer!" I practically shouted out of excitement.

"There is a catch though. You will have to live a life of a devil. You will have to batle and kill your enemies, which right now are angels. If you don't and you get killed by an angel then you won't have another chance to live."

"Why do I have to be a devil?" Why would I want to kill them anyways.

"Because I said so and if you're wondering why you would even want to kill them you will know later on."  It's like he could read my thoughts.

"I'll do it!" I don't care if I had to kill for a new and happy life.

"Alright," Chester said and grabbed my hand. Everything became very bright that it was almost blinding. Chester disappeared but he said one last thing before I felt him leave .

"Don't get yourself killed." Those words sent chills down my spine but it didn't matter.

I was soon born in April and named Avril Alvah. I had a family. I had friends. But best of all i had a name. My life was perfect. I thought nothing could ruin it.

But it all changed when I was 15.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's my story i hoped you liked it! :) It gets more interesting the next chapter. Please comment and vote. :) oh and could you tell me what to categorize this story as? Thank you :D

- Angela