Chapter 20

I decided to dedicate this chapter to perlaparrot because she sent me a message on chat while I was typing this chapter. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stayed the whole night. I had been staring at the ceiling the whole night. I occasionally walked into the bathroom to splash water on my face.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

The alarm clock rang, but I didn't need it to wake me up. I let it ring so that Audriana would wake up.

After a few seconds she sat up.

"Ugh! I hate that alarm clock!" she yelled. She just woke up and the first thing she does is yell. That's my best friend for you.

I walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I had dark circles under my eyes. My dark brown hair was messy and tangled. My dark blue eyes showed exhaustion. 

I groaned. I was too lazy to cover it up with make up.

"Hey! Hurry up, I need the bathroom!" Audriana knocked on the door. I was too tired to even try to annoy her. I did my business and left the bathroom.

When I opened the door Audriana looked at me.

"What, you're not gonna try to annoy me today?" she asked. I shook my head. She shrugged it off and walked into the bathroom.

I got dressed in my uniform. I buttoned up the white collared shirt and fastened the black tie around my neck. I pulled up my black skirt and put on my black loafers.

I yawned.

"Are you ready yet?" I knocked on the bathroom door.

"No! You can go first, I need to look perfect," Audiana replied.

I decided to leave and opened the door leading to the hallway.

When I opend the door I was Natalie.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Um, I, uh, wanted to say, um, t-thanks f-for saving m-me," she stuttered. Did I really make her that nervous?

"No problem," I responded.

"A-are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Y-you look really tired a-and worn o-out."

"Oh, I know, I was pretty tired," I said.

"O-oh," was all she said.

I was gonna ask her if she wanted to walk to class together but she started walking off. She's really shy. But she seems nice, I want to get to know her better, just enough so that she won't stutter when she talked to me.

I began walking to the school.

I was in the school hallway, when something grabbed my shoulders from behind.

"Boo!" I jumped. "Haha! I finally scared you!"

I turned around to see Trevor. His short black hair was messy. His green eyes shined with amusement.

"Don't, I'm not in the mood," I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Trevor put his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm just tired."

"Aw, you want a kiss to wake you up?" he asked. He knows that he's going out with Britney right? They've only been going out for 2 weeks, but I know that Britney really likes Trevor.

"DId you forget that you have a girlfriend?" I snapped.

"Did you forget that I used to have feelings for you?" he replied.