I am gonna meet Samar Khan!

Alia

The day had arrived. It was time for me to meet Raghav Dutta.

"I am so excited. I hope I would be able to impress him." I told Diya.

"Oh, I am positive you would be. You are the best. The truth is, he is already impressed by your work. If you ask me, he would be a fool if he does not hire you."

"Yeah, you, being my sister, kind of have to say that"

"You know I am not the one to give away compliments that easily."

"I wouldn't argue on that."

"Alia..." Manav jiju called, coming into the room.

"Yes jiju."

"How are to going to RD Films?" He asked me.

"I am taking my bike."

"You can't. It is raining outside."

"What? How am I supposed to go there now? There isn't time for me to take the bus."

"Why fear when jiju is here?" I cannot tell you how relieved I was when I heard him say that.

"You are the best jiju in the world. Thank you D for finding him."

"Oh, he is the best husband too. Anyways, you are welcome."

"Are you coming D? If you want, we can get some ice-cream after dropping her."

"Told you, the best husband ever.", I gave her a wink and the thumbs up.

D did not even take five minutes to get ready. We were off in ten.

I reached RD Films in about fifteen minutes.

"Hi, I have an appointment with Mr. Raghav Dutta. I am Alia Verma." I told the receptionist.

"Let me check madam."

She typed in something in her laptop and looked at me again.

"Ms. Verma, Mr. Dutta will meet with you in a few minutes. Could you please wait over there till then?" She asked pointing to the lounge.

"Sure."

As I sat down, I noticed the framed posters of various hit movies produced by RD Films. Among them was the poster of my favourite 'Dil Se Pucho'. Samar looked too good in that poster. The nearby screen was showing the dates of upcoming releases, produced by RDF of course. 'Rab Ki Marzi' was on top of the list, pictures of SRK and Samar were displayed next to the title.

"Ms. Verma" The petite woman standing next to me caught my attention when she called out my name.

"Yes."

"I am Anjali Dixit. We spoke the other day."

"Oh yes, hi."

"Well, Raghav is ready for you. I will show you to the meeting room."

"Thanks."

"You do not have to thank me. It is my job." She smiled.

All I could do in response was to nod. All of a sudden, I was nervous.

"I think you are nervous. Just relax. He would not bite. He is a very easy person to talk to; and the best boss you could ask for."

We stopped in front of the meeting room.

"Go in, I look forward to working with you. All the best."

"Thank you." I said before going in.