The Article

Vihaan

Liam, Rishabh and I were on our return flight from Melbourne. Liam had planned his trip accordingly so that we could all be back together. Natasha and Niveda were picking us up from the airport so that we could head back home earlier without facing the media (even Natasha wasn't getting an exclusive).

The girls approached us as soon as we got our hands on our baggage. Nivi gave me a quick hug before running to her husband. I came face to face with my wife.

"It feels good to be back." I said.

"And it is really good that you are back. You can take a break and for a change, take care of that daughter of yours."

"Has she been troubling you again?"

"You know nothing."

"I can imagine; she is my daughter after all." I say and she glared at me.

"Why did Anya have to take care of the kids while you came to pick us?" Rishabh whined.

"Oh yes Anya, she volunteered." Nivi said earning a death glare from Rishabh.

I noticed that a lot of people were staring at us. It was not the usual stares we used to get, this was somehow different. I could see people whispering to each other.

"Something is wrong. Why are people staring at us?" I asked.

"What is new about that bro? You guys won again, you are the captain who made that happen." Liam said as we walked to the exit away from the media's eyes.

"Come on, the star of the tournament is standing there with the rest of the team, why not them?"

"Could that be because you are the captain?" Nivi suggested.

"Guys, I think I know why." Rishabh sad pointing to a girl who stood with a newspaper held wide open.

There was a picture of Samar and Alia and the headline read 'Golden couple split over first love?'

Natasha's eyes widened when she read that and so did ours. She ran to the stands and grabbed a copy of the paper and hurried back. The five of us gathered around to get a clear view of the paper s we could read it.

'Golden couple split over first love?'

Mumbai: Alia Verma and Samar Khan has had the perfect love story till now. But things seem to have changed. An angry Samar Khan was seen leaving RDF (where Alia works) after a confrontation regarding his first love.

Alia and Samar had a heated confrontation in a meeting room at RDF where Alia questioned him about his past. He accepted on having feelings for his first love.

Alia apparently is not willing to be in a relationship with a person who still nurtures feelings for his first love. Who would be?

Samar Khan's first love is his childhood friend Niveda Preston.

Niveda interestingly is the sister of Indian cricket team captain Vihaan Kapoor (Samar's best friend) and is married to Australian businessman Liam Preston.

Samar Khan and Alia Verma were the perfect couple till a few weeks earlier. Just the last month they had gone on a two week long Europe trip. After that he had gone to Karnataka to work on his next movie. Alia Verma on the other hand is busy with the script of RDF's next which is to be directed by Rahgav Dutta himself.