Epilogue

Alia

Being married to Samar Khan was easier than I imagined. It was definitely easier than being his girlfriend. Once you get married, the number of haters comes down. At least that is what happened to me. It has been six months and I haven't received one hate mail.

"Alia, can you help me with this?" Diya asked me as she roamed around with a bundle of books in her hands.

"Yeah, coming." I said.

I was helping her with a function she was made in charge of at school. There were a lot of cultural events and the school authorities, not knowing D's connection to me, asked her to organize it. She was lucky Samar agreed to be the chief guest and judge a few of the competitions.

"Where is your husband?"

"I talked to him a few minutes back, he is on the way."

"Just let me know when he is almost here. We have to give him a proper reception."

I spotted Manav jiju sitting in a corner with Nidhi in his arms. I decided to ditch Diya and went to sit next to them.

"She is driving you crazy, isn't she?" he asked and I nodded. Samar called soon and I notified Diya. Everything worked out the way she wanted and we couldn't be happier.

"So, there is something I wanted to tell you guys." Samar said when we all met for dinner later that night. We were all at Rishabh and Anya's place.

"Are you pregnant?" Nivi asked turning to me as soon as Samar said that.

"Am I?" I turned to Samar.

"No. I said I want to tell you something, not we."

"Okay, go on."

"You know, I won the best actor award last week."

"Yeah, you need not gloat, we were there." It was Rishabh.

"Jiju, would you just listen?" Natasha asked him and Samar thanked her.

"So, as I was saying, they want me to do an interview."

"What is new in that?" Diya asked and Samar glared at her.

"Would you all just let him finish?" Liam said supporting Samar. Rishabh kept on making faces at them. Well, it is a good thing the kids aren't here. He would've started competing with them even.

"Thank you Liam. So, they want me to include my family. You are my family and I want each and every one of you there."

"I'll come, but you have to say I am your best friend." Rishabh said and Vihaan smacked his head.

"You guys will have to cancel your practice for tomorrow. And others take leave."

"Oh, will they be asking me questions?" D asked, excited.

"Aren't you my family?"

"Yes."

"Then yes."

The night passed with all the discussions being about the interview. Everyone decided to crash at our place instead of coming in the next day morning. Vihaan and Manav made a trip together to get the kids.

"So, we'll take the master bedroom. Your options include the two guest rooms, the living room sofa, the living room floor and the kitchen floor. Choice is yours." Samar said.

"You will make us sleep on the kitchen floor?" Natasha asked feigning hurt.

"No way are we agreeing to that." Diya called out while Rishabh said "Dude, are you serious?"