I am over Samar Khan!

Alia

I sat in front of my television watching Samar in 'Rishta Yeh Kaisa'. That is something I love about Hindi movies. It would be on the small screen after one month of its release, regardless of how the movie performed in the box-office.

"Don't you get bored watching the same movie again and again?" D asked me as she took a seat beside me.

I kept my index finger on my lips indicating her to be quiet as I watched Samar crying for his sister who had just been in an accident. She was quiet until the ad came and I turned to her.

"What happened to I am over Samar Khan?"

"I like him as an actor. Are you telling me that you would not be tempted to watch 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun?' when it is on air?"

She was a hardcore Salman Khan fan where as I rooted for Shah Rukh Khan. We used to fight a lot on the topic who exactly is better of the two. She has calmed a bit after she got married to Manav jiju, who rarely watches movies.

She did not respond to my question.

"Exactly my point! I can't resist SRK or Samar movies just like you can't resist Bhaijaan"

"I am sorry. I should have realised I am in no way capable of winning against you."

I nodded in confirmation as the movie resumed. She knew I would not be talking anymore and hence left the room to go find her husband, who I presume was somewhere in his room, working.

"Aliaaaaa" I heard D shout from her room."Go attend your phone."

Samar's acting had me so occupied that I never realised my phone started ringing.

"Hello Abhay" I said as I attended the call.

"Hey. How are you?"

"I am good. I don't think you called me just to ask about my well being."

"True."

"So, tell me, what can I do for you?"

"Actually, I have something for you. Tell me, how good are you with YouTube?

"I have an account, if that is what you want to know. Also I am not technologically impaired. You know I have an engineering degree."

"Oops, my bad. Just go to YouTube and type 'Pyaar Ya Kuch Aur' and search."

"You posted that? When did you even finish filming?"

"A few days back. I posted it like an hour ago. Tell me how it is."

"I don't believe you didn't let me see that before you posted it."

"Sorry about that. I didn't think you would mind."

"It is fine, I'll check that out right now."

"Let me know what you think."

I ended the call soon enough and opened my laptop.

'Rishta Yeh Kaisa' was gone from my mind by then.

The short film was awesome. I mean I wrote it, but they had acted it out brilliantly. Aditi was simply awesome.

I just hoped this would work out for the best. The video already had around 5oo views.

I took my laptop to D's room and knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." Manav jiju called out.

"You are not watching 'Rishta Yeh Kaisa' anymore?" D asked me, clearly shocked.