Prologue

Samar

I rang the bell at my best friend's house. I had a box of sweets in my hands.

"Oh, there was no need for you to bring this", Natasha said as I offered them to her while entering her house.

"Yeah, we were celebrating their win anyway." Karan said.

"Hey, this is not because Rishabh won the Man of the series." I clarified.

"Okay, because Vihaan got the 'Man of the match'?"

"No. Try again"

"Because India won?",

"No."

"Is it because Aarti watched cricket and did not cry?", Nivi tried.

"Nah. Did she now? I didn't even know." I admitted honestly.

I was enjoying the confused look on their faces.

"Then...Why is it?" They all asked in unison.

"This is because..." I paused for a while for the effect of it and then continued, "I quit my job."

"Sam, are you even listening to yourself?" Natasha questioned me looking at me as if I had grown another head.

"I am dear. I'm totally in my senses."

"What the hell Samar? Is this some kind of sick joke? You loved your job man." Vihaan said and Rishabh stood next to him supporting him.

"I know guys that I loved my job. But believe me when I say that I quit this job because I got another job, something which I have always wanted." I finished with an excited smile.

"If you put it like that, then it is fine," Liam said joining in.

"What job?" Even as Anya asked that, she noted the curious look Vihaan Rishabh and Niveda gave him. Natasha too noticed the looks exchanged by the old friends.

"Spill" was the only word she said. The look she gave me frightened me a bit. That girl could intimidate anyone she wanted.

"Have patience sis. I will, before that, take a seat everyone."

"You know Sam, this reminds me of the first day I met you." Natasha said as she did what I had asked her to.

"Before you begin Sam, can I ask you something?" Rishabh asked me

"Shoot."

"Does this new job of yours have something to do with a long lost passion of yours?"

Rishabh's question was not a shocker for me, as I knew my friends knew me inside out. Vihaan and Niveda knew what the passion of mine was but the others were dying to know.

"Hello, we are also a part of the conversation." Liam said. He was definitely confused.

"I think the answer would be a yes to you Rishabh." My old friends erupted in joy as soon as the words came out.

"Damn it man, you are starting your acting career." Vihaan said as he hugged me.

Natasha and the others were made aware of my love for acting. Even when I topped the class, I was an active member of the drama club. Now that I had achieved something in the academic section, it was now time to embrace my true love. I had landed myself a Bollywood ticket, that too under a huge banner. Bollywood was my childhood dream and it was now close to being fulfilled.

PS: Hey all,

I know I am awfully late... Still I am back.

Isn't that what matters the most?
Many of you had asked me to write about Samar and I have always wanted to do that. However, it took me so long to figure out what to do with him.

I have updated the cast and I will post the pictures one by one.

One more thing, in the external link is the link to my facebook page. Please go there and press the LIKE button :D

I will be updating this story once a week... and I think the first chapter will be coming up on 26th.