Why would Samar Khan want to meet me?

Alia

After the horrible meeting with Samar, I was not in a mood to stay in the office. I left for home after dropping in a message for RD that I would be working from home for a few days. Well, I would be working from home for more than a few days.

"You seem upset." Diya commented as soon as she saw me.

"I am good."

"You are an open book to me sweetie, try the truth."

She was right, so I ended up telling her about what happened in the office.

"H is such a ..."

"Nope, don't say the word. You don't want your child learning it even before he is born."

"You are right, still, Samar Khan? I cannot believe he was acting in all those interviews too."

"Neither can I. In fact, I do not even want to talk about him."

"Talk about what?"

"Did you not hear her say I do not want to talk about it? Later Manav." He nodded.

I decided not to think about Samar Khan anymore, and instead decided to get back to writing.

Samar

I had no clue on how to approach RD with my decision. After today, he might not even consider me for any of his movies. I was in a dilemma. Instead of calling RD directly, I called Anjali, his assistant. I needed to schedule an appointment and tell him things face to face.

"Hey, is RD free anytime this week?"

"You didn't know? His wife gave birth today."

"Oh, that is good news. Is it a girl or a boy?"

"It is a girl and a boy."

"Oh sweet, so I am guessing no appointments this week."

"Actually, he has cleared all his appointments for two weeks. But, you can contact him over the phone. He wanted to know your decision earlier when we talked."

"Okay, that is great. Thanks Anjali, bye."

I would have to do this over the phone itself. I tried to call him, but it went directly to the voicemail.

Alia

I got a message from Anjali that RD's wife had given birth to twins. I called to congratulate him.

"Congratulations RD on the twins."

"Thank you Alia. I am a very happy man today."

"Oh I get that from your tone."

"No no no, you don't get that. I am so happy that, I am going to direct 'D 4 Destiny!'."

"No, you are not. You are kidding."

"Absolutely not. I am going to direct this one. I want to shout at Samar and SRK, I am not giving that chance up."

"Oh, Samar took the role?"

"You tell me."

"I have no clue. In fact he told me that he would decide and get back to you."

"Hold on, I am getting another call."