I think you have a crush on my Samar bhai

Alia

"Don't cry baby, momma will feed you in a minute" I was trying hard to tame the kid in my lap. Usually I am good with kids, but this is one stubborn child.

"Hurry up D, I can't do this." I screamed from the living room.

"Give her to me Alia," Manav jiju said coming.

"Why is papa's princess crying? Are you hungry? Are you are you?" That kid stopped crying. I think she just wanted me to leave her alone.

It has been a while (to be more precise two months) since I went to the office. I've been working from home and no one had a problem with that.

They were shooting some sequences of 'Dilon ki Dastan' in Zurich. Seriously, there was no need for the movie to go international, but RD insisted. He even asked me to accompany them, but I chose not to.

Later that day I was talking to Anjali over the phone. More like I was trying to talk while she was yelling. She was mad at me for not meeting her all these days.

"Should I need to remind you that I was here the whole time while you were sightseeing in Zurich?" I asked.

"Yeah well, I admit I was gone. But, you had a chance to come; you didn't want to.

"Come on, RD was just being polite because this is my first movie. I couldn't just exploit him."

"Anyways, we are all back, just so you know. If you would care to meet us, please drop by 'Sitara studios' tomorrow."

"You are shooting just the day after coming back?" I expected them to take a small break between the foreign and local schedules.

"We are on a tight schedule. Samar has other commitments. Tomorrow is his last day on our sets."

"Already?"

"Don't worry baby, you can come with me to promotions and see your lover boy."

Did I not mention that I told her about my crush? Well, stupid move on my part.

"You are coming tomorrow right?"

"I might come. Let me see."

"Ok, so you are coming then."

Oh, she knew me too well.

Nothing much happened the next day. I went to the sets and roamed around with Anjali while the others were busy with shooting.

"Hey Alia." I heard someone call me and turned around to face Natasha.

"Natasha, hi"

I saw Anjali's eyes widen at our interaction and introduced them.

"I didn't expect to see you here." I told her.

"Yeah, Samar promised to baby-sit Aarti and Saurabh. So, we are here to drop them off."

"We?"

"Vihaan is with the kids, waiting for Samar to finish shooting."

"Oh, why don't you join us till he comes."

"Sure."

We sat there talking about movies and cricket, general stuff. I found out that we had a lot in common. Anjali then got a call from RD and she left the two of us.

"We should do this sometime you know." Natasha said pointing at us.

"Yeah."

"We should call Anya also and we must hang out."