Is This Real?

Leo's POV....

I opened my eyes and a straight line of light went through my eyes it was so shiny I could Bearley see any thing it was only white every where, is this a sort of dream I thought confused, I was laying on my shell I couldn't move my hand I didn't know why I started to freak out, what is happening!! I shouted but there was no sound and I freaked out even more when I heard a deep evil voice (you foolish turtle you think you and your pathetic family can escape me!) he said, wait was that shredder!! I start to sweat my sweating was cold I could feel it like ice on me I shivered, the voice was becoming closer the foot steps, they were ripping my ears of, my heart was like a drum I could feel it in my throat! (let go of me shredder!) I shouted the shredder smirked (you'll fear me I'll break you!) he said loudly and laughed evily, what the heck is going on the last thing I remember is that I was in April's farm house, this must be a nightmare I am sure of it can't be real it can't! I shouted and felt a sharp pain in my chest that's when my vision came clear I saw the blood coming out of me I was bleeding bad I fell to my knees "wait was I laying down how did, what, how" I asked my self shredder was laughing at my pain he glance at me my family were behind him, Raph was in his knees too he looked at me donnie wasn't looking at me he was giving me his back master splinter out of it and Mikey was crying sobbing in tears (you failed us) Raph said weakly his voice was cracking, tears begun stream from my eyes from the pain and the painful words they were telling me, Mikey said he hated me I failed them!! (I am sorry I am not strong enough I am sorry forgive me) I cried tears streaming more and more donnie glanced at me and said that they are better without me, my face went emotionless I didn't know what to feel I failed my family my loved ones I am a failure! That is all I said before I saw blackness all around me......

~~**~~~***~~~~**~~

(I failed them!!)
I shot my eyes open, violently sat on the bed, I was sweating, I was breathing fast my heart was betting fast too I put my hand on my chest checking for the wound... There was nothing, but I could feel it like if it was right there I sighted in relief to see that I was still in the room, I took my tphone and it was 3 morning, I layed back on the bed,(It was only a bad dream leo nothing more than a dream) I said to calm my self, I heard foot steps some one knock the door (fearless it's me Raph u okay) Raph said in a worried whisper I didn't answer I couldn't I was in a bad state I was afraid really freaked out , Raph didn't wait to me to respond he just open the door slowly and calmly (leo you okay any thing wrong) he said and sat on the edge of the bed, I sat on the bed my head was hanging (y-ea-h I a-m fff-ine) I said my voice was trembling and cracking (leo u sure I heard you shout, was it a nightmare?) he asked me I nodded I raised my head to meet his emerald green eyes (Raph) I said but then hesitated (yes leo) he said (do you guys hate me) I asked as a tear rolled down my check (what are you talking about bro we don't hate chu, you are our brother we would never hate chu) Raph said and put his hand on my shoulder (your nightmare had something to do with your question) he asked and raised an eyebrow I didn't answer (leo I know what u thinking of, its not easy and I don't know why the heck I am telling you this I love you all leo no matter what) Raph said softly I smiled and wimpe my tears (thanks Raph I love you too bro) I said (If you say that I said that I love you all I'll break your shell) Raph punched my aram I laughed he laughed back and went to his room, I smiled Raph could be really nice sometimes and understandable, I laid down again and close my eyes (they love me I am not on my own) I smiled with my thoughts..

A/N:hiii sweeties,

i know I am so dramatic heheheeh I hope the feels got you just like they got me I almost cried writing this,
I am proud of this!!

Next chapter will be really awesome I have plenty of stuff in my head I just need time to put them in good words ^o^
I'll update soon..

See yaa....

Love you all...

Byeee!