Trying hard .......

Celestia's POV:

I leaned my head on his shoulder ,I was so tired and felt really weak ....stupid shade and his shadow clones,I need to get back I need to stop them ,but how will I when I am this weak ....I sighed quietly as I closed my eyes abit ..."w-what if we are too late ?...." I mumble sadly .

"Celestia don't say that,don't worry we will make it ,we won't allow him to destroy both of our dimensions ,just first you need to get better .." Leo said calmly rubbing my back gently ,"you'll see things will get better .." I open my eyes and look up at him as he gave me a warm smile ,I smiled back weakly....

I could tell he was trying hard to comfort me ,it made me feel happy that I at least had someone who I could count on ....though I was still supper worried about my family,my village ,everyone and both of the dimensions I could at least rest my head on his shoulder and feel safe for a while ......

Leo's POV.......

I smiled slightly as I saw she was abit more calmed and stroke her back gently trying to give her more comfort ,I felt really bad for her she really wants to help her family ....I look up at the ceiling thinking of my beloved ones ....my brothers ...my family ,I miss them a lot I thought this was going to be a vacation for us to clear our minds and get some rest from all that we have been gone through.....but it seems I was wrong as I feared ,if my brothers where here I would feel abit better at least we would have a better chance to win this fight which looks bigger than me and Celestia can take on our own.

with the thought that they might be out there unsafe ,makes me even more worried I am their brother ..their big brother their leader my brothers need me ,my team does ...I can't leave them again as I did ....as I did before ... I quietly sighed sadly as I was still deep in thoughts but then some soft and quiet snores were heard  from Celestia who was now fast asleep ,it made a small smile make it way   to my lips .."rest well celestia " I whisper softly stroking her head,she looked so peaceful in her sleep ,I wish I could make her feel better .

Donnie POV.......

I was still tracking all the energy that Leo's katanas content,this energy was extremely fascinating,I was so worried about Leo that thing was talking serious to me ,and who is his master ? Why does he want Leo ?....what are they after ?...
All this question roaming around my mind making me have a headache ,I sighed and held my head slightly when my sensor machine begun to show me some similar signals .....woah !...I run out of the tent and begun to follow it since I was on my own .

I got my T-Phone out and pressed on Raphs number .. I think this might be it hopefully....."Raph! Fast I am heading east the sensors picked up something similar to the energy in Leo's katanas fast !..." I said through the phone before hanging and kept running in the forest.....

It took me a couple of minutes to make it to the place where the sensor was directing me .....I look around but saw only more trees ..."is this a sort of joke ?...." I mumble to myself scratching the back of my neck in confusion ,not long after I wander around the Area I heard Raph and Mikey ...."so found anything yet ?" Raph asked crossing his arms over his chest ,"I hope he did Raph then will be able to save Leo .." Mikey said with a small cheerful smile .

"Uh ...well ...you see ..." I gulp as I look down ,"what is it Donnie ?say it already " Raph said showing worriedness in his tone...."the sensor brought me here ...but I don't see anything that is unusual.." I said in defeat with a sigh ...."so you didn't find him ?..." Mikey said sadly looking around ...."I don't think we did Mikey .." Raph sighed annoyed .....

I look down at my machines which was pointing at a tree I walk towatds it and placed my hand on it ,my hand begun to glow so as the tree I got wide eyes ...."uh...GUYS!??..." I said loudly surprise and amazed ,"woah ! D had super powers ??!!" Mikey said as he came towards me ....."how did you do that Donnie ?" Raph asked walking closer as well ..."I got no idea I just placed my hand on this and it happened !" I said trying to pull my hand back but couldn't .."what !..." I tried harder but nothing came ..."alittle help guys I think I am stuck .." I said with a nervous smile "no worries D I'll get you out ! Mikey to the rescue "he giggled as He wrapped his arms around me and begun to pull me but nothing happened I was still stuck and I felt like if we where vbeing pulled ...in a blink of an eye we begun to glow as well as it begun to pull us harder .."this can't be good ! Raph alittle help !" Mikey yelled

We where being pulled when  Raph came into action trying to stop it but it didn't work he soon begun to glow as well ..."what the heck is this Donnie ?? You had to touch the tree didn't you !?? " he yelled as he kept trying so as all of us ..."I didn't know this was going to happen !" I replied panicking ,we got pulled harder To the tree !......"ahhhh!!!!!!" We all screamed as everything turned black ..............

A/n: hello everyone!!

Yes I am not dead I am here ^^ finally I updated.i apologize for taking so long ,I was kinda lazy of writing and then I traveled and all so I didn't really have the time
, I am sorry really am for not being on updating as much hopefully I will update sooner this time
I hope you like this chapter please comment and vote I would really appreciate it 💙