Lady in white

Leo's POV......

I kept walking in the same clear path of before ,it was great to see again around this really thick mist,I glanced softly at Celestia,she seemed lost in thoughts which had been keeping me worried ...the figure of Shade seemed to have scared her which was not good fear is what we both least need in order to fight for our dimensions.

"Celestia , do we have to take any shadow clones out of us ??" I asked her I could try doing it ,we haven't done it in a while and I don't want to take any chances in losing her to them , I thought ..."let us find the tree first then I'll do it the shield is keeping us safe for now ...we just have to clear our minds and stay away from anything that we fear " she said lowly and look down , I gave her a nod as I look around the gem stone that I had as it  begun to glow all of the sudden so as Celestia one .

"What is happening ?" I asked confused as I reach to a stop there Infront of us was the river the mist was still there around us but the path was still clear ,the rivers water seemed dull had no shine  in it and there seemed to be no life in it and it was actually freezing cold in here ,which send shivers down my spine .

"Why did it lead us here ?.....I see no tree ....I don't get this it's only the river ..." Celestia sighed in frustration,"maybe there was something we didn't get right wait let us wait abit " I said calmly trying to calm her down as I look around I scanned the place that's before I saw a lighter spot in the river in the middle and there was something for sure in there ...."what is that ?" I mumble

Celestia looks over and squints her eyes over softly ...."I ...I don't know ..." she whisper to me as I could feel how her heart was beating really fast .

I backed up slightly seeing the lighter spot in the water of the river glow faintly ..."this might be bad news " I mumble and held her closer to me ,in a blink of an eye something emerged from the spot ,my eyes widen .

A pale skinned lady appeared,her hair was white as the snow having some silver and gold strands in it seems to illuminate the place around us , her white long loose dress flared as the cold current of air made the soft glittery fabric move slightly like waves in the sea , her eyes glowed in a very weird way as she had her eyes glued on us .

"It's the white lady ...." Celestia said with disbelief,I look down at her with a raised eyebrow and then look up at that white lady with a soft frown ..."is she good or bad ?" I asked Celestia in a whisper "I ..I think she is good " she replied and I nod my head .

"Two young children far far from home , what brings you to the land of lost ?....what you seek might not be clear but time will reveal .....the daughter of Latic Aslan and the son of hamato yoshi " the lady spoke her voice soft yet deep my eyes were wide as she knew who we were how is this possible??

"White lady ...please let us find the tree to dimension earth we need to stop Shade it is the only way ...let the path clear for us " Celestia said and motion to me to set her down I wasn't sure of it but I gave her a nod and did as she pleased , I stay close by ,Celestia took a step forward till she was by the end of the shore her feet nearly touching the dull water unlike the center of the river where the lady Floated above the light spot .

"Careful little girl the water is dangerous when it's dark , if you seek to find the tree I must take something pressure from your pure hearts " suddenly the glow she had begun to fade and turn dull like the river water was ..."she has been effected too by the power of shade ! " Celestia Yelp with wide eyes as the water underneath her begun to glow darker blue as the lady raised her arm towards Celestia and pulled her towards her with some sort of magic " Celestia !" I yelled as I run towards her but the water of the river built a wall between us .