It has begun .

Third person POV....

"It's been there for a couple of ours !" Donnie said worried , Leo stayed quiet as he slowly stood up holding his arm and took a deep shaky breath ...he couldn't stand seeing his brothers panicking this way he can't leave now he needs to finish this madness, secure his brothers ! And celestia ......

"i....i said i ...am ...fine ..." he said as he look at them trying to hide his true feeling he couldn't deny feeling scared , it was something natural but he needed to stay stronger for them .

Celestia shakes her head "no...i don't want him gone ...Mr north ...can you do something ??" She said with fear clear in her voice the fear Leo hated to hear , Raph and Donnie rushed to his side supporting him to stand he look at both of them "it's going to be okay we promise you that Leo ..." Donnie said in a soothing tone and Raph gave a nod , Leo sighed as he spoke "we need to focus on the plan ....it's what matters "

"You do matter as well kid ...that wound you got is making you run out of time ...and I might be old but never crazy .....their weapons don't carry normal poison they carry a mixture of hate with fear in a potion with mystical sand ....as soon as it cut through it will slowly get infected and by the last stages your whole body will as well there is no cure for it ......beside we defeating shade before your time is over " the old man explained as he stroke his white beard and sighed sadly looking at Leo .

"No ....we can't lose him ..he ...doesn't deserve this ....it's all my fault ..." Celestia said as she held her head and close her eyes tight , Leo slowly approached her and placed his hand on her shoulder with a small sad smile ...."it's okay celestia non of this is your fault I will keep my promise .....i will keep you safe i will keep my brothers our dimension and I will help , I am still fine only alittle pain i can take that, no sweat " he said with a playful wink , she looked at him with tears in her sky blue eyes as she hugged him "but what about you ?...." she mumble and all Leo did was hug back quietly.

His brothers watching him sadly "then we know what to do ! We stop shade and stop it from hurting you " Raph said with great strength in his words and his younger brothers nod .

"Let us take shade ...down now ....we will surround him ....first we will ...spilt out to get faster to the gate and to be unnoticed....then we regroup and go in together ....we will figure what to do when we see shade Celestia will do the spell as we distract him then we join her to help her " Leo spoke as he and celestia pulled back ,they all nod but still felt worried for their older brother , the old man came close to Leonardo..

"You shall be careful....i say you have more than an hour ,your already turning pale .....you need to hurry ....and don't use your arm a lot " Mr.North said gesturing towards his arm , Leo gave a slight nod and smiled .

"Dont worry sir I'll be just fine ....now ..come on team we have some shadows to bust " Leo said to his brothers and Celestia, at least if he died today he died with his honor and for a good sake , he though to himself .

Mikey looked at Leo with a worried look as he stayed close by as they moved out after reviewing where each would be , Leo and celestia would go from the west side since she didn't allow Leo to go on his own she feared him getting hurt more since he was injured in the moment , Mikey East , Donnie north and Raph south .

Each of them were ready to give all they had but still the fear was there celestia had to do the spell she always does to clean their bodies from toxins and shade clones as they all got ready in their position.

That's when it begun!...

Shades POV:

I sat on my throne looking over at the pathetic land of my old dimension , feeling disgusted and angry , finally I will take my revenge, I will destroy it all soon all will be mine .....if only I could locate those idiots ....