Earth at last.

Raph POV......

My eyes widen seeing Leo slowly starting to breath once again his eyes snapped open making my tears fall harder my brother was alive!! He wasn't dead....

Our arms wrapped around our wounded hurt brother as all of us cried but happily he was okay!......"Leo!?!...oh god your okay!" I yelled joyfully.

Mikey looked at his older brother as he kept hugging as well,"I knew you wouldn't leave us!" He said with tears Donnie was crying as well as we hug each other this would never feel bad holding all my brothers close brought warmth to my heart,happiness,they are all I need.

My brothers are all what I need.

Leo winced slightly which caused us to break the hug slowly helping him sit down we felt worried though he was still pale and looking weak..."Leo are you okay ?" Donnie asked in a concerning tone.

Leo looks at us and smiles weakly nodding I could see Leo crying...."I-I a-am " he mumbled lowly his voice seemed raspy,thank god he still lives.

I glanced at celestia who was crying by our side she blames her self which is very obvious,Leo's eyes focused on her smaller body compared to us,I smiled abit and pushed her closer to us ...."don't cry he is okay look ..." I said soothing.

Celestia looks at Leo with her puffy red eyes from crying..."f-forgive me Leo....I-I was the cause ...I-I ....I didn't ....I...." she end up stuttering her words with a sob,I shake my head slightly but see Leo trying to sit on his own and place his hand on her tear stained cheek.......before pulling her closer to him with what little of energy he had left in him.

That's when it happened,it only caused all of us to smile,he seemed happy again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person Pov....

Celestia felt soft gentle lips meet heats which caused her eyes to widen her heart beating extremely fast,only his touch made shivers go down her spine, she slowly gave in kissing back with a small purr escaping her lips happily shutting her eyes close moving closer.

Leo held Celestia his little princess as close as he could kissing her lovingly gently and passionately, he had never felt this good before not in a very long,feeling her kiss back seemed to heal him slowly, his burned body starting to slowly heal,she was the cure of his heart.

Fénix Celestía's father watched with a soft smile on his face he felt proud of his little daughter she achieved so much while she was in such a young age, he could feel the deep connection between Leonardo and his daughter it reminded him of the connection he has with his wife.

Zane couldn't help but feel a little protective yet loved seeing his sister happily again she had been suffering for very long now she deserves this.

Donatello,Michelangelo and Raphael just watch happily Donnie of all could understand better this feelings, since he had been crushing over April for so long he knew how amazing this feeling would feel and smiled wider..."he is happy " he mumbled to his older and younger brother ,which they nodded in agreement happily .

After what felt forever the couple where finally able to spread apart from each other's....Leo keep holding Celestia close to him she was shocked by his movement but she just enjoyed him kissing her,being close to him made her feel warm and safe....

"I-i love you Celestia....." he was able to say softly his voice already sounding better then before,this caused her to blush even more and nuzzle him ...."I love y-you too!..Leonardo" she said as she looks up in his eyes with a soft smile tears still going down her scarlet red cheeks her eyes sparkling with love and happiness, Leonardo gently whipping those tears away he himself had hearts in his eyes, what had happened earlier seem to no longer matter the pain washed away by this beautiful moment,by him being embraced by his younger brothers,he felt peace at last and he loved it.