Camping Here We Go !

Raph's POV......

After i left Leo's room, I went to my own and I lay down on the bed thinking of many things, since the day we got out of new York city when leo was hurt, we changed, our worst fears become true, those day of the past were the worst and ever since leo woke he is not the same brother I used to have he is being more overprotective of all of us, some times I don't even feel like he is with us cuz he is always lost in his thoughts, maybe we should be helping him, his nightmares are getting worst and worst every day, I hate seeing any of my brothers hurt although I don't show them that so often , shredder always wanted to break us down and sometimes I feel like if he is doing it under our nose, what am I even thinking of! What the heck! I sighed and closed my eyes trying to stop those ridiculous thoughts in my head, I guess I am tried that is why some sleep will be good i though as I slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo's POV....

(LEO! Wakey Wakey sleeping beauty) I heard a voice from the other side of the door, Mikey! I was so tired I wanted to sleep more but guess I won't be able too, Mikey won't let me I sigh and said (be there in a sec) (okay bro we are down strais waiting for u) Mikey said loudly, I stood from my bed I put on all my stuff ((I mean his blue mask and the other stuff he puts on his knees and elbows I really don't know the name of it I forgot XD)), I opened the door and made my way down stairs, everyone was down except for casey and donnie were not in the house, probably out getting the stuff ready for our camping (morning leo) April said cheerfully (morning) I said and smiled (hey bro you slept good?!) Mikey said happily (yeah) I said calmly, although it wasn't that
great I smiled, (so when we going?) I asked (we are about to just waiting for Don to finish the preparations that we need) April said, (guys we are done) Don said loudly (let's head out then) Raph said with a smirked (let's go) I said with a smile.

.................................

................................................

We walked for hours it was fun I have to admit it! It is not that bad as I thought I actually feel better relax the natural fresh air and Sound of the birds it is beautiful all those tall trees every thing is going quite good, I am happy that I feel better I smiled with my thoughts (I see you enjoying this) Raph said with a raised eyebrow (yeah it is pretty good) I said with a smile (you see told ya) he said and smirked, (guys I think this is a good place to camp for today, let's put our tents and every thing in it place before it becomes dark) Don said with a smile that showed the gaps in his teeth,(yea it is a good place let's put every thing together) I said excited! I felt excited now the sun semes to shine again on me maybe this is what I needed all this time, we put every thing together and finally rested, it was hard work (I am so tired I wana sleep a whole year!)mikey complained (u shell brain you didn't even do as much as we did) Raph shouted and shaped mikey's head (heyyy that hurts) mikey said in pain (Raph is right you didn't do anything you just sat there and explore that is what you did) I said with an angry expression (pfft) Mikey said annoyed! (who wants mrshmelous) Mikey said cheerfully, how can he change his mood so fast I thought (I want) April said, we made a fire from some wood we collected in the way here and sat around it and talked and ate for hours, April fell asleep on donnie shoulder so he took her to her tent Mikey went to sleep like an hour ago so as Raph and casey it was around 1 am morning I was tired so tired so I decided to get some sleep (so leo) donnie said as I stood from the ground (yes Don is there any thing?) I asked confused (well I was wondering are you feeling OK) he asked unsure (yea sure why wouldn't I why you asking? ) I said like if there was nothing wrong,(oh I wanted to make sure you are ok) donnie smiled lightly (don't worry I am fine, good night little bro) I said and waved as I entered the tent (night bro) Don said softly, I smiled, I layed down on the sleeping bag, I closed my eyes I was so tired I hope I don't get to see more nightmares I really do and soon I was sound asleep.

A/N;hii my butterflies, so what do you think of this chapter plz comments and vote

I'd like to see your beautiful comments ^^ they really make me happy ^_^

This chapter wasn't that dramatic **

but don't worry next chapter is going to be amazing the cool stuff will begin (hehehe) *laughs evily *

So get ready my friend.... ^o^

Love you all my butterflies <3 ....

Bayyy!