Void loneliness

Leo's POV....

I was falling deeper into darkness, I look around me trying to find out what was going on? Where was I? What happened? Those questions I kept asking my self.

As I keep falling down I started to realize that I was all alone now, I wonder why...why was I in this place all alone ?......wait a minute where are my brothers? My father? Celestia?Where are they? I didn't really understand anything going around me.

Soon small little windows started to open showing me some of the memories of the past as I see myself happy with my brothers and all the things we have gone through and accomplished ,I smiled warmly at the scene ,seeing my family happy was all I wanted all I would die for......then I saw another thing,it was her.....Celestia....how we first met.... her beautiful blue eyes shine brighter than anything to me, only watching her smile made me the happiest made my heart skip a beat feeling warmth go inside of me,fighting by her side was a dream come true and protecting her was even better.

Then all of a sudden tears started to well around my eyes,as I started to cry very lowly in the darkness around me all the windows closing up,the light that came through them also left my side, I tried to hold onto something to stop falling but nothing seemed to help I couldn't help but fall I couldn't stop what was happening!

Well that's until I hit a hard surface underneath me I could feel the pain hit me hard as I winced lowly I look around seeing nothing more than darkness....then felt something different fear .....I felt lots of fear.

"FATHER!!!" I called with tears as I managed to stand up,silence was the only I answer I got "RAPH!!DONNIE!!!MIKEY!!!........CELESTIA!!!!" I started to sob at this point no one answered me ....."s-someone please ......" I fell on my knees as I held my head between my hands....
am I dead ?.....
that question popped into my head all of the sudden,that was a reasonable reason.

But what if my brothers are not okay? What if they need me ??...I then started to hear voices and crying it was them....they were calling my name they wanted me back .....but I couldn't I was gone wasn't I?

I felt like I was now from the past someone that will be forgotten with time, all that I had gone through in my life seemed to be just a dream that I woke up from and now I am in this never ending darkness.....I wonder if they will be okay.

wanted them to be okay.

I sighed silently as I look down to the ground my eyes grow wide when I notice there was a glowing light lightly showing from underneath,it was covered with black sand I guess as I started to dig fast wanting to see what was this light!

I keep digging and digging but as I did the glow increased and shone more! I smiled with tears I will see light again! That's when the necklace Zane gave me appear on the floor I was shocked,how did this appear in here?

I took a deep breath as I reach for it with my burned  hands,I didn't notice they were there before how did I get burn? Too many questions but no answers, I sniffle as some tears fell on the glowing blue gem ...."s-seems like your the only light I have in this place" I whisper lowly.

I shake my head trying to stop crying I just felt so alone and I hated it,maybe I am dreaming?i closed my eyes tight ....."wake up wake up! I want to wake up!" I said to myself but nothing it was only a big void I was left inside in.

I sighed sadly I kept my eyes closed as I keep trying I wasn't going to give up I could hear them I needed to get out of here and fast.

The question was how was I going to get out ?...

End of Leo's pov......

Celestia's Pov........

I pull Leo close to me as I sobbed holding his cold lifeless body "l-Leo please don't go wake up !......you can't leave us ...."I rest my head on his plastorn as tears kept falling down ......"I-I loved you too ....." I whisper painfully......"I-I loved y-you so much...." I sobbed more.