Chapter 10

Mikey's POV...

(LeOooooooo) I shouted loudly through the forest, leo is missing and we've been looking for him for so long I really miss him.
(Mikey we've tried calling his name before and there was no use of it so why do it again) Don said. (what if this time he answers? I'll keep doing that) I said as I called Leo's name loudly again,
(Mikey I know you miss him we all do!) Donnie said with a sad sigh, "what if Raph found him he has been gone for like one hour maybe he did find him" i though.
(D call Raph maybe he found something) I said as I beamed a smile in hope I was right, (ok I'll call him) he said as he took his phone and called him (Raph..) he picked up..

Donnie POV...

(Raph..) I said as Raph answered, (did you find any thing?) I said through the phone (nothing, there is no sign of him, like if he is gone) he said, ( meet with us in the camping spot let's figure it out) I said as I started to think of a new plan, leo was always the one who made the plans and all of his plans were just perfect, I wish he was here, without him we are a big mess!.

~at the camping spot ~

(so what's the plan Donnie, I ran out of ideas) Raph said with an annoyed sigh,
(I really don't know I ran out of ideas too!) I said sadly (dudes we gona find him we just need to relax, here grab a pizza slice) Mikey said as he passes us pizza slices (thanks Mikey but I am not hungry) I said as I went back to my computer, (guys we know leo pretty well don't we? If he is the one who ran away he wouldn't leave behind his katanas and his stuff he would take him with him) Mikey said "wait a minute Mikey said something reasonable" (you do have a Point in there) Raph said with a smirk as he took a pizza slice (Mikey you just gave me a great idea you are a genius!) I said happily, (no problem D, I get that alot) he said as he crosses his arms and smiled.
(so what's the big plan) Raph asked, (well I was thinking maybe if I scan Leo's tent I could get answers) I said all wisely
(then give it a try genius) Raph said with a smirk.

Leo's POV....

I snapped my eyes open it was already morning, I looked to my side and celestia was still sound asleep, she looked so peaceful sleeping.
With my fingers I gently took her soft hair away from her face. I really didn't want to wake her up but I didn't have a choice we needed to hurry up.
I shaked her gently, she slowly opened her beautiful blue eyes, she looked at me (Oh don't tell me I slept over!) she said as she rapidly stood. (I just woke up) I said with a smile (good morning by the way), (hehe good morning) she said with a bright smile.

(we need to keep going we have no time) she said, we started walking to her village, the path was getting foggy and foggiest every step we took. "if this is how the way looks like how is the village supposed to look like" i though.

(leo you do know we should work on your wind potential power don't you?) she said as she turned to meet my gaze, (yeah, but how are we supposed to that I know nothing about using those abilities) I said with a sigh, (don't worry as soon as we reach the village and find the map I'll try my best to show you and teach u how to use it) she said with a warm smile, I smile back and we Kept walking until we reached the village.
The village was in bad shape it was lifeless, empty and foggy. Celestia sighed with sadness (this is the village where kids used to play in the Streets and where adults would work together as one hand for the safety and older people resting with no worries but know all of them are gone) she said sadly. (we will get all this people back celestia all of them!) I said as I patted her shoulder, she gave me a sad smile and started showing the way to her house, well were it used to be, we opened the door and soon the door fell to the ground and made a big thud, we looked at each other and kept on walking, the house was big and it was messy. in every corner of the house there was broken swords, arrows glass and even Ashes.

We reached to celestia's father room, it had lots of burned books and other stuff all around the room, celestia started searching all around the room for something that looked like a map so as I did, but there was alot of old roles, so we started checking every single one, (your dad really loved those things didn't he?) I said as I picked another role, (yea he did he was obsessed with them) she said and laughed, I laughed too.

We need to find the map as fast as possible but none of those roles look like a map to me, well not the map we where looking for, but we are not giving up even if it took us the whole night!

A/N: Hello there my sweethearts, I am really sorry for not being on that much.
I hope you liked this chapter plz comment and vote

So this chapter I didn't really know what to call it so I just called it chapter 10

If you have any ideas u want me to add just comment ur ideas I'll be happy to read them and I'll try to use them if they go with the plot.

Thankyou for reading....

Byeee