chapter 13: stupid

Nadias Pov.

it had been 4 hours since i left Wills house confused and upset, i was currently on a train back to london. it was 11 at night and had organised to meet up with some of my old friends to go to this party they planned in a abandoned warehouse.

i looked at my phone to see my mum had messaged me and called me to find out where i was. she probably is freaking. i looked out the window and pressed my head against it, sighing. soon i rocked up in London where i saw my mates.

i got out of the train and walked over to them. they all hugged me before we started to walk to the warehouse. i trailed behind them watch looking back to the train before i ran a bit to catch up with them.

"Nadia, glad you came back to party." my best friend in the group spoke, when i mean best friend we told each other where the parties were and thats about it, these guys were basically strangers that i got high with.

we soon arrived at the warehouse which was beeming with different coloured lights. i stood outside in the cold, i wasnt exactly dressed for the weather but i was dressed for the party, i wore little black shorts with a strippy black and white top as well as a blue cargian type thing.

"Nadia take a drink" My friend walked out and dragged me in shoving a drink into my hand, i accepted it with no regret. tonight i was going to forget everything, Mum, Will....Everything.

i chugged the drink down before i went to find the kegg inside. i filled my cup and downed another one. over a hour or two i had over 6 drinks, i was dancing with randoms and loving forgetting everything just for now.

everything was a blur, just one big blur. i remember running outside with the rest of my friends before we just sat down in a ally way. i remember my head pounding before i fell asleep out there. 

i woke up with the sun glaring down at me and my head pounding.

"fucking shit" i mumbled before i leaned up the wall trying to stand, i noticed the jacket i had on...i looked around and saw Will sleeping next to where i was.

"fuck" i mumbled again rubbing my eyes and removing his jacket and dropped it over his head before i moved myself over to a dumpster where i proceeded to puke up anything i had in my stomach. i moved my hair and wiped my mouth before looking back to Will who was now awake looking the opposite way of me.

"What're you doing here" i asked leaning on the dumpster, the weight of last night hitting me.

"i came looking for you..." he said groggily before he stood up and walked over, i held my hand out for him to stop.

"dont come near me" i spoke before i puked again, Will pull my hair back and braided it.

"why do you even care where i am" i spoke while leaning down in the dumpster.

"cause... i was worried about you. your mum came and asked if you were with me and when i told her you left at 7 she seemed worried." i glanced at him as he rubbed my back.

"thats an act, she doesnt care...shes used to me disappearing all the time." i spoke sliding down the dumpster.

"Next time dont find me, let the police do the work for you" i said as he slid down next to me. i looked at him before placing my hand on his.

"thanks though, its the first time anybody has cared" i spoke patting his hand before i just sat there and shut my eyes.

"i know i confused you yesterday...but im confused to, one moment your touching my thigh leading me to think stuff and the next your teasing me about jelly beans" Will spoke, i opened one eye to look at him.

"i....i think i like you though Nadia" he spoke quietly...i was shocked, i felt a wave of nausea come over me, i leaned over away from will and was sick... i leaned there for a second before looking at will.

"Even when im like this?" i questioned him. He looked at me before standing up and helping me up. he ripped the bottom of his shirt and passed it to me to wipe my face.

"Even like this i cant imagine any other girl" i scrunched my nose up.

"Will im not the girl you want, there is so many other girls who are better than me" i spoke as we started to walk towards the subway.

"you dont get it Nadia, your perfect to me!" he yelled as he spun me around to face him, i was shocked that he raised his voice that high. i stared at him wide eyed

"your the only girl thats driving me crazy, i cant get you out of my head" i instantly thought of brittany spears in that moment before realizing it wasnt appropriate in this moment.

"im the girl who is going to use you and leave you heart broken... ask anyone ive been with before" i yelled back at him in this moment before i continued to walk to the subway at a faster rate. i heard Will sigh before walking behind me, we walked in silence the whole way to the subway even the whole 2 hour trip home we didnt share a word.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A/N oooh William shakespeare confessed but Nadia thinks she'll hurt lil Will with how she acts.