Chapter 39: Unexpected Call

The next morning, a strand of tangled hair woke me up. I removed some of it as I scrunched my nose.

My body stiffened when I felt a pair of arms enclosing on my waist. I peeked to see purple night hair right beside me.

He half-opened his eye, revealing his sparkly blue orb. His body was under the blanket sheets.

"Good morning." He greeted me with his charming smile. How can I resist that irresistible smile?

"Morning." I smiled back. "That was fun, isn't it?"

He took some strand of hair off my face, revealing my pink orbs. "Best night ever." I blushed as he tucked some hair behind my ear and leaned closer, placing his soft lips into mine.

I kissed him back as he cupped my cheek. My cheeks fluttered more on his touch. I giggled and so did he. I pulled away for a moment. "Stop..! What if my parents will hear us?"

"No, they won't. Don't worry." He gave me reassuring smile.

Right before he was about to kiss me, I heard noise coming outside. "Hiyori, are you awake already?" Crap! Its my mom.

"Crap!" I jolted up but wore my blanket when I realized that I'm naked. "Get out Yato or my mom will see you." He obeyed grumpily as I tossed his clothes to him.

I heard footsteps emerging from the stairs. "Hiyori?"

Shit..! "Yato, hurry!" I quickly put on my clothes. Turning around, I caught Yato staring. "Don't look!" I said, almost raising my voice.

His six pack was showing as I blushed madly while changing. "Nice body Hiyori." He blurted it out. "Sh-shut up..!"

"Look who's talking." He smirked in a teaseful way as he also caught me staring at him as well. I realized then began to turn away.

My heart pounded like crazy. Gahh stop! stop..! A sweet tender voice interrupted my thoughts.

"You like what you see?" His hot breath sent chills down my spine as he snaked his arms to my waist, pecking my neck. I let out a soft moan mentally, then I realized his chest was still showing. "You like that~?"

"Yato..! My mom's coming--" I tend to ignore as I try to wriggle out of his grip but he's too strong. "Don't you have things to do?" I asked quickly.

He kept on seducing me. "Don't resist..." He won't stop kissing my neck until he hears my moan. I tried to fight it. Just in time, a knock on the door was heard before I let it out.

"Hiyori, are you awake?  Why is your door lock?" I can hear my Mom trying to turn the knob, tapping her foot impatiently.

"In a minute..Mom." He made tiny kisses my neckline. "Yato, get out now." I whispered angrily, telling him for the third time.  He finally let me go. I pushed him out of the window as I shooed him. "That's rude."

"Were you trying to expose yourself? If my mom finds out you're here, then--" Rolling his eyes, he shut me up by crashing his lips again on mine. "You worry too much y'know?" He smirked. "I'll see ya later okay?"

"...O..kay." I simply replied as he took off. I couldn't stop blushing.

"Hiyori?" Shoot. I forgot about my mom. I ran up to the door and slightly creak the door open.

"Hi Mom, good morning." I let out a yawn, pretending to stretch my arms. "Mom, it's only seven in the morning and it's not even Monday." I lazily said. She rose an eyebrow. "Sorry. That's funny, I thought I heard noise coming to your room. And why are you not fully opening the door?" She wondered suspiciously.