Special Chapter: *Christmas Special*

A/n: Hey Everyone I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating thisI know it's been awhile since I last update this story.  I wanted to say my thanks to the readers who voted and commented on my story.    So sorry to keep you waitingHere's a special chapter I made to save the trouble xDHehehe I hope you all enjoy~!!! ^_^

~

It's been two months since we last saw Anon.  Right now, things went pretty hassle lately because of Christmas and everyone's preparing for the special big event. 

Ami and Yama were dragging me to every store, picking their favorite outfit for Christmas.  It seemed to me like I became their bagger. 

"Ami, Yama, can't ya at least buy already?  We've been here for almost 5 hours.." I told them, exhausted. 

"I know that Hiyori but we want this day to be perfect!" Yama said, thrilled to wear her outfit. 

I sat down on a bench, putting their pick up clothes aside as I take a rest for at least few minutes. 

While they're in the dressing room, my phone buzzed in my pocket.  A sigh of relief had been released out of my chest as I realized on who it was. 

"Yato!" I beamed, happy to see him called.  Man, I could use a break after through all this shopping. 

"Wow~! You seemed really happy to see me, huh?" Yato purred, "So how did your little shopping go?"

A huge gap of coldness escaped my lips, "I've been better..." I said, too tired to explain everything. 

"Lemme guess, you don't have anything else to wear yet, do ya?" He guessed. 

I chuckled, "You took the words right out of my mouth." I crossed my legs. 

"Tell ya what?  After you're done with them, meet me at the fountain and we can have our date."

I blushed a little, "But Yato..  It might take awhile.."

"I can wait." He responded quickly, "I know you're busy in your events and all but try not to miss our date alright?"

Yato and I have started dating and it's now official.  I know things didn't work out at first but after clearing up the misunderstandings, I finally said a proper yes to his wish. 

I sighed in defeat, "Okay..  I won't."

"You won't forget all right?"

"At least come and pick me up.  That'll at least save both of our troubles." I told him.  My legs were killing me. 

A small giggle escaped his lips, "Deal!"

I heard footsteps coming out, "Gotta go, Yato!"

"See ya later Hiyori, I--"

I immediately hung up, not getting the chance to hear his last sentence. 

"Alright, we're set!" Yama said.