Seventeen

~Cadence's Point of View~

 "Oh my gosh! I came as soon as I could!" I gasped running through Roy's door. "Well finally you two answer your phone." Roy snarled. My body tensed at his tone. His voice was cold, colder than a ice cooler. "Roy calm down, we have had some crazy stuff happening too." Jace rolled his eyes.    

"Uh-huh. Like drinking your girlfriend's blood and making her pass out?" Roy asked, sarcastically. "How about my brother returning from the 'dead'?" I asked, pacing over to Grace's unconscious body. I sighed, checking her pulse...just to make sure. You can never be too sure.

"Whoa, your brother...is alive?" he asked, dumfounded. "We believe so, tell us exactly what happened to you Roy. Everything, from the beginning. Go." Jace said sharply. As Roy was explaining his story about how only nits ad pieces were coming back since he...died. He mentioned a boy and a man together.

But their descriptions were very vague...I guess Roy doesn't remember everything yet. "The man told me he wanted to make an army...that I needed to start by turning people...but I don't want to." Roy sighed. "Its okay Roy, we are here for you. We won't let you do anything stupid." I said.  "Thank you." Roy gave a warm smile. Its a shame someone as good as him had to die and come back from the dead, injuring his loved ones in the process. Then I heard ruffling in the blankets beside me. "Grace, thank god you are awake!" I smiled, hugging her. "I thought you might have died! You were passed out for so long!" Roy yelled at her. "Sorry! I lost a lot of blood and it hurt! You try getting the blood sucked out of your body!" Grace snapped. "Try dying." Roy spat. I backed up to where Jace was. There was a brief moment of heated silence. Then Roy pulled Grace into a tight hug. Awe how cute are they? "Relationship goals." I chuckled. Grace just flipped me off. "Jace, what are we going to do?" I asked, pulling him into another room. "About what? Your brother, Roy, or the two new vampires in town?" he asked. "All of the above, plus Noah and yours." I said, nervous. "Don't worry about Noah and I. We have our shit handled...we need a witch or Roy can kiss the daytime goodbye." Jace said. "Oh. No, what do you mean...a witch?" I asked. "I mean we need one to make Roy a ring to walk in the day or he dies." "Witches are real!?" I asked. What's next? "Yes, who do you think made the werewolf curse and created vampires? It doesn't just happen by default." Jace sighed. "Dang, Jace where will we find one?" I asked. "Maybe Mackenzie can help with that?" Jace said. "Mackenzie? Mackenzie Sterling? That Mackenzie!?" I asked. "Yes, that Mackenzie." Jace said. "What-no, there is no way that she is a witch or would even think about helping us." I rolled my eyes. "If you haven't noticed, I have great observation skills, she is a witch. She will help us, she has too." he said. "What's next!? Jace, is some two-thousand year old vampire girl going to walk in with my face? This is bizarre!" I exclaimed. "I know this is crazy just bear with me...Princess, nothing bad is going to happen. And I am positive there is no other you in this world." He said warmly, wrapping his arms around my waist. Kissing me. "And if there is...you can't fall for her." I said, smiling. "Not a chance in hell that would happen." he smirked.

I smiled at him, I really hope this will all blow over soon and we can go back to normal...at least close to normal. If that. "So tomorrow...I will ask Mackenzie to help. Hopefully it will be as easy as baking a cake." I laughed. "You...making a cake? Yeah, then you and I should talk to Mackenzie." he chuckled. I nodded we headed back to Grace and Roy, making out. "Dude!" Jace yelled. "Why does this feel-" Jace cut Roy off, "Feel what? Better? Hotter? More hungry? Because your senses are heightened. I will help you out with that...everything will be louder too, and faster." Jace explained. "Great." Roy sighed. "Grace we need to explain some things to you..." I said taking a seat on the bed. The boys followed my lead.

____________________________________________________________________________
__________

"Mackenzie...could I please speak to you?" I asked, shaking a little. Its not everyday you accuse someone of being a witch. This isn't the 18th or 19th century. "No." She sneered. Okay, second approach. "Mackenzie, me and you need to talk. Now." I demanded. She stopped in her tracks and turned to face me. "Did you just demand me to do something?" She scoffed. "Yes, i did...only because its important." I said, keeping my ground. I can see a faint purple bruise on the bridge of her nose.