Ten

~Grace's Point of View~

It was 12:00 a.m. and I am driving through the woods with a drunk Roy in my passenger seat. He gave me these directions and I have yet to see a house of any sort. "Roy. There are no houses here!" I yelled. "Oh, sorry. We are on the wrong side of town." He said.

"What?" I asked, angry now. "Do everything I told you earlier...but opposite." He said. I sighed a frustrated sigh and turned around to find his stupid house. I am like really close to just taking him to my house. Or to kill him. Either one will work at this point.

---

Two hours later, I stopped, in front of a cute, well sized house with a patch of roses in the front yard. "Roy, is this your house?" I asked. If its not I will scream. He looked up, "Home!" he shouted, trying to un-buckle his seatbelt but failed.

"This thing hates me..." he mumbled. I took the key out of the car and got out, walking to his side. I opened his door and clicked his seatbelt. "Thank you, that thing was trying to eat me." he said. I rolled my eyes as we entered his house, which was unlocked.

"Where is your room?" I asked, impatiently. I just want to sleep. "This way!" he said, galloping to a room in the back of the house. "Shush, you will wake your parents!" I said. "No, my mom is on a business trip for a whole week, and my dad left us when I was three." he said opening his bedroom door.

Aw, freak. I feel bad now. "Okay, go to bed." I said pulling his covers out. "I can't sleep in these, its uncomfortable!" he said, motioning toward his jeans as he unzipped his hoodie and throwing it on the floor. "Then take them off." I said in a duh tone.

He pulled his shirt over his head, getting it stuck over his face and tangled in his arms. "Ah! Its dark, I can't see, I can't see!" he shouted. "Roy! Oh my gosh, really?" I said half laughing and helping him get it over his head. "You saved my life again, Grace I could just kiss you right now!" he smiled.

"Yeah, well you can do that when you don't have alcohol breath." I said. He tugged on the button of his pants and whined "I can't get 'em off! Help!" I sighed, trying not to hit him upside the head one good time, with a shoe. I unbuttoned them, and pulled them down to his ankles.

"There, now step out of them and get in bed." I demanded. "Fine mother." he groaned, getting in his bed. I pulled the covers over him and tucked him in. This big baby. He closed his eyes and then, he was out.

I walked around and found his kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. The only stuff in the fridge was healthy stuff. No snacks or anything, just healthy everywhere. I shut the fridge and looked through his cabinets until I found a paper plate and Advil.

I put four pills on the plate and brought it to Roy's room for him, setting it on his bedside table. I shut his door and gave myself a tour around his house. For only two bedrooms, this place was pretty huge, and open.

I grabbed the paperwork and sat on his couch. This book is like a freaking phonebook! Why in the world would I have to fill this out! Its not fair to me. But, being the nice person I am, I filled it out anyways. This much paper work should be illegal! I mean, why does it need to be the book of life?

All this is so very irrelevant, why do they need to know how old he is 1 million times...or if he is pregnant , obviously not...

It took me three hours to fill this crap out! It is like five in the morning, what the heck! I swear, I am so tired I scribbled on the last few pages because I couldn't see straight. Is it going to be safe for me to drive home, or will I get pulled over for being a careless driver?

I left Roy a note, telling him to turn in the book of paperwork in the morning and I texted him, so when he gets up he will see it for sure. I left the book on his nightstand and left. I drove home and parked all sideways in the driveway.