Four

Its Thursday!! Homecoming is literally tomorrow night and I can't wait! Of course, I don't have a date because no one asked me... I mean, I am bummed out about it but, I am plenty used to it by now.

But I am now at home, on the couch watching a re run of CSI: Miami. Eric Delko is soooo fine! I mean, shoot. He was hot in Magic Mike too... Adam Rodriguez is just HOT!! Not as hot as Channing though...

I am so exhausted. Yesterday I had dance practice from three to seven and today I had cheer practice from two to five. And we stunted the whole time. I think it has something to do with Jace because Mackenzie sort of blew me off the whole practice.

I honestly don't know what her deal is, its not like I am trying to take him. I said she could have him and I meant it...at least I think I did. I just know that girls are comolicated and they get on my nerves. I get in my nerves so I really can't handle a lot of girl drama.

That is one of the reasons Grace and I click so well, drama is too much to get involved with. My phone started to buzz, I pulled it out and saw that is was Grace. "Hey!" I chirped, digging into my bag of Hot 'n Spicy pork rinds. "Bad news." she stated.

"What? You can't stay over Tuesday night!?" I asked. "No, I can come over. Diydon asked me to the dance and I said yes in the heat of the moment, he was in front of his friends and..." she said, panicking. "That is a bad thing because?" I asked.

"Because I don't want you to be there alone." she said. "Don't worry about me, I am fine being alone. I am every year. Have fun with Diydon. I will meet you up there and we will hang out a little." I said, not bummed at all.

I am glad someone asked her, plus he is super hot. He has gray eyes, freckles sprinkled across his nose, a fluffy quiff, and a silver nose ring. He sounds like a bad boy but he really isn't, he is sweet as can be. "Really?" she asked, shocked.

"Yes really, I just wish someone that hot would ask me." I laughed. "Go with the Prince." she said. "No!" I gasped, "Guys like him probably don't even do school dances anyways. And that is awesome because a whole night without Jace would be fantastic.

Actually, Jace doesn't even know I am his neighbor still. I have dodged him very well, I am proud of myself.

That way I don't have to deal with his snippy comments and wicked humor. Because I feel like he would be the one to laugh at someone getting shot in front of him. Unless it was a dumb accident, then it would be funny.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "Yes, I am positive." I smiled, even though she can't see me. "Okay, thank you girly! And I know that we planned on getting dressed together but I can't because-" I cut her off, "It's fine." I laughed.

"Okay, thank you! Bye!" she laughed, hanging up. I sighed and cut the TV off as my parents walked through the door. "Hey, mom. Want to help your favorite daughter get dressed for the Homecoming dance?" I asked.

"Your asking me!?" she asked, shocked. "Yes." I laughed. "Yes!" she cheered. "I have my dress, do you want to see it now? Since you came home real late last night?" I asked, getting excited. My mom and me haven't really done anything in a long time.

"Yeah!" she smiled as we went upstairs. I pulled out the dress out and she stared in awe. "Its beautiful! Put it on!" she said. "You can see it tomorrow because with my luck, it will get ripped or something." I said.

"True, guess what I picked up during my lunch break for you?" she said. "What?" I asked confused. She smiled holding up contacts. "Thank you! I haven't been wearing my glasses to school for like a whole week now!" I said happily, grabbing my monthly contacts.

She laughed and said "Well, let me see your shoes!" I smiled, grabbing my silver pumps. "OH! That would look amazing together!" she exclaimed. "I know." I smiled. "Hey, you should really meet the new neighbors." she said.