Authors Note :)

Hello people! Man, its been a long time since I have wrote anything in this book...lol. But I just wanted to say thank you all for reading this book! And if you read my other book The "Lucky" One thank you as well! I love all of you and appreciate it!

Okay, now to the actual point of this author's note. I have a new book out called Never Going Home. I really would appreciate you reading it. Yes, its weird, but I think you'd love it :). But if you don't want to its okay you don't have to. Its a Vampire Diaries and Originals fan fiction...you should really check it out though!

Its a comedy, love, and action story between two crazy teen girls and the bunch from the famous TV series' The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Its hilarious and I'd say its pretty relatable to fan girls everywhere.

My goal is to have almost all of my books just as successful as this one and The "Lucky" One! It would be amazing if they all were, but I know that might not happen. But I would be eternally grateful if you did read this new one. Plus the best part is, is you don't even have to watch the shows to read! I will pretty much explain everything you need to know 😉.

Also, I am "secretly" working on another book. Its an epic love, comedy, Sci-Fi, and action story! I will let you guys no more about it when its closer to the time of it being published :). Yes, Its weird but I think you will love it too, its a Flash and Arrow Fan Fiction :).

P.S. The flash and Arrow fan fiction may not be all accurate so please don't be too mad, it'll still be good quality when it gets published!

Love,

Alyssa