10.) Uh-Oh

**WARNING** THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO GET A BIT GRAPHIC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE SMUT SKIP TO THE END, DONT SKIP THE CHAPTER OR YOU WILL MISS SOMETHING IMPORTANT. THANK YOU

~Allie xx

Airica's P.O.V

Luke and I both instantly started stripping down naked, before we grabbed towels out of the bathroom and racing out side to the pool and I threw my towel in his face as I dove into the deep end of the pool. I won.

"Ahw. Poor Lukey, looks like you get to shower in the cold." I joked, since he is still standing on the deck by the shallow end of the pool.

"You had an advantage. You don't have something swinging between your legs while you run. It gets in the way when running naked babe!" Luke whined.

"You think running with an extra six pounds on your chest is easy? They bounce and let me tell you it hurts. If mine were any bigger, I would have black eyes. I guess I just wanted the warm water more then you." I taunted, trying to get him to jump in the water.

He just stood there holding our towels, not budging.

"Ahw Lukey. Are you a sore loser? Get in the water. It's nice in here." I said. And he shook his head at me. I swam over to the edge of the pool and looked up at him.

"Why won't you get it?" I asked him.

"I'm embarrassed." he said quietly.

"What are you embarrassed about? I have seen you naked before Luke. It's not like this is the first time" I said. And he looked down at his feet.

"You have seen it hard, not like this. You're gonna laugh at me." He said, and he looked genuinely sad. I feel bad.

"I guess we will have to fix that then won't we?" I said before climbing out and walking over to him. I took the towels from him and threw them over on the swing, never breaking eye contact with him, so he knew I wouldn't look down.

I pushed myself up against him and he put his arms around my waist, and his hands cupped my butt. He squeezed a little bit as I placed my lips on his and let them start to move in sync.

This is weird because usually when we have sex, Luke starts everything. I've never done this before. But, I figured I would give it a shot because I feel bad for Luke right now. I don't want him to be scared to swim with me because of his manhood.

I traced his bottom lip with my tongue, asking for entrance, which he granted. Our tongues started dancing together, and I felt Luke pull up in my butt before he pulled back from my lips for a second.

"Jump." He whispered, so I followed his orders and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his torso. I felt him started walking forward, and we slowly started hitting the water.

"Thank you for that." He said, still holding onto me. I just smiled at him before he attached his lips to mine again. I could feel his boner underneath me, and I slowly felt my body lower down so it lined up perfectly.

"Have you ever had sex in a pool?" I asked him.

"Nope, but I'm glad the first time I do it's with you." Luke whispered to me before sliding his dick inside me.

His thrusts started slow, and the more comfortable he got, doing it with me wrapped around him like this, the faster he moved his hips. Our lips moved in sync the whole time, until he pulled his face off of mine and buried it into my neck, sucking on my sweet spot.

I let out a few soft moans, right into his ear, and as I did I felt his thrusts become stronger, and faster.

"Fuck." Luke moaned out into my neck, as his thrusts picked up.

"Fuck Luke. I'm gonna-Fuck." I whimpered out, and just as I said that I felt him release inside of me, I let myself go as well. After this thrusts stopped and he looked into my eyes, he moved his hands away from under my butt and I moved my legs so he could back away allowing my feet to touch the ground again.

"Well, that was-" Luke started to say, and I cut him off.

"Amazing" I said and he nodded.

We both just stood in the shallow water, trying to catch out breath before we did anything else. I doubt we will even swim anymore, probably just stay here like this, and talk like we usually do.

______________________________________________________________________________

We talked for a little bit before deciding to get out, and going to shower and watch a movie or two before going to bed.

"I'm not even gonna shower. It's not worth it." Luke said, and I smiled at him.

"We could always share the hot water if you want?" I asked him, and he smiled at me and winked.

"Are you suggesting we go for round two, in the shower?" Luke asked me, jokingly. I nodded my head and smiled at him, as I wrapped the towel around myself loosely.

"I don't know what has gotten into you, but I think I like it." Luke said and I winked at him running ahead and into his bedroom, dropping my towel on the floor and running into the bathroom, turning on the water, climbing into the shower.

I enjoyed the warm water alone for a few minutes before I felt the curtain move and Luke's body pushed up against my back and he leaned down and kissed my neck.

"I don't actually wanna fuck in here, I wanna do something else." He whispered in my ear before dropping down to his knees and moved his fingers along my inner thigh. He slowly moved one finger inside me, before adding another. He thrusted them slowly.

**ITS SORT OF SAFE NOW, ONLY A FEW THINGS GRAPHIC ARE SAID. NOTHING TO BAD. BUT YOU NEED TO READ FROM HERE IF YOU ARE GOING TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER**

He did that for a few minutes before I pushed his hand away from me and I signaled for him to stand up, as I dropped to my knees and put his tip in my mouth, and the instant I did he grabbed a handful of my hair. I started to move my head back and forth putting the whole thing in my mouth.

"Luke!? Luke, I need to talk to you!" I stopped moving and he pulled his dick out of my mouth and signaled for me to be quiet.

"Who is it?" He yelled, as he signaled me to be quiet.

"It's Candice. From down the street. I need to talk to you, it's urgent." She yelled through the bathroom door.

"Can't it wait a few minutes? I'm kinda busy." Luke shouted back.

"It's about Airica! I need to talk to you now, so I will wait in the living room for you to be done. Please just hurry up." She said before it fell silent again.

Luke and I just looked at eachother.

There is no way in hell we are getting out of this one with no questions asked.