21.) I Choose..

**SORT OF GRAPHIC SCENE AHEAD! THIS IS YOUR WARNING. SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ IT.**

Airica's P.O.V

I knocked on Candace's door, and I am waiting for her to answer it so I can finally find out if I love her, or if it's just lust that I am feeling towards her.

She pulled the door open and she is in the a bra and a pair of shorts.

"Can we talk?" I asked and she nodded moving away from the doo so I could come in.

"I know why your here Airica. You're gonna tell me it was a mistake and that we are never allowed to speak about it. I get it, I just want you to know that I-" Candace started rambling.

"Candace stop. That's not why I'm here." I said and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, then what do you wanna talk about." She asked.

"I told Ashton about our kiss, and I told him the feeling I got in my stomach when we kissed. He told me that in order for me to find out if it's love or lust we need to go further that just a simple peck on the lips. I wanna know if I love you or Luke. No, I don't wanna know, I need to know, right now." I stated bluntly and Candace just looked at me weird.

"So, you wanna start with a kiss and see where it goes?" She asked. I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded my head.

Candace leaned in and placed her lips on mine and almost instantly I felt that burning in my stomach, and it soon spread all through my body.

Candace slowly pushed my back up against the door and pressed her body against mine. he started to remove my shirt and naturally I let her.

I broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes.

"Do you wanna stop?" She asked.

"No."

I smashed my lips against hers once again and pushed her back on to the bed and climbed on top of her.

Her arms wrapped around my back as she pulled the clasp on my bra and I let it fall off of me. She threw it across the room so it was with my shirt by the door.

She flipped us over that I was now on the bottom and she grabbed the waistband of my shorts and looked at my face waiting for permission. I hesitated for a moment before nodding my head, letting her continue.

I felt her slip her hand in my panties and start messing with me.

I don't even know what I am doing right now. It doesn't feel right. It's not Luke's hands on me. It's not Luke who is touching me. I want it to be Luke who is touching me, not Candace. I don't want her to do this.

"Candace. Stop." I said and she didn't.

"Candace!" I shouted and pushed her off of me.

She crawled back up and hovered over me.

"Can't handle it? Do I make you feel to good? It's okay to admit it." Candace said, and I could hear in her voice that she has mind set on getting her way with me.

She leaned down and forced her lips on mine again.

"Candace get off of me! Don't fucking touch me. This isn't right!" I shouted again as I pushed her away.

I heard the door fly open and Ashton was standing there. I covered myself up real quick with the blanket.

I looked at Candace and she was just staring at Ashton.

"Can't you see we're busy? Get out." Candace snapped at Ashton.

"No. We're not. I love Luke." I snapped back at her.

She looked me in the eyes, and she knew I made my final decision.

"I don't love you. I love Luke." I said quietly before standing up and walking out of her room and back into mine, Ashton following behind me with my clothe that was tossed on her bedroom floor.

"I think you made the right choice Airica." Ashton said as he handed me my stuff.

"I know I did."